Thailand’s Tourism Authority aims to attract 10 million foreign tourists in 2022, with India as a leading focus

webfact

Given that India doesn't even require unvaccinated people to quarantine, and don't insist on ridiculous amount of paperwork from anyone, I think they will choose other countries to spend their time in. Here are their requirements for unvaccinated.
This is sourced through Covid Travel Map by Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare

536535193_ScreenShot2022-03-05at5_52_41AM.png.bd1dbcff8741370d9ffa026fdb21502d.png

Edited by BadSpottedDog
correction
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, RafPinto said:

I constantly hear that Thai women don't like black or indian men but see them often running around with those men.

Probably no other choice.

Some don't due to circumstances but others actually enjoyed the darker variety 

On 3/5/2022 at 2:43 AM, webfact said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) aims to attract 10 million foreign tourists

I love these posts.  I am not sure if the TAT really quotes them or they are reported to just to get a reaction from people.  It seems each week sometimes more than once a week I see a similar headline with a new number of tourists to be attracted and a new group of people whether that is Chinese, Russian, Indian etc to be targeted.  If they really are making these predictions, I suspect they are using the following wheel to assist them in coming up with the number of expected tourists. 

image.png.4b7019bd4488be60f270fd80dc457657.png

• Like 1