90 day when awaiting new passport

Shortly my passport will be full a new one will be sent from the UK.. Trendy insists on cutting the corners off the old passport when the application for a new passport is made. Should the new passport not arrive before a 90 day sign in is due ( I am on retirement extension)

will the defaced passport accompanied by a receipt from Trendy be accepted by Immigration? I am signed on to the immigration website but it refuses to acknowledge that I am legal and refers me to my local immigration office. After three years of denial I can think of no reason why it would suddenly recognise me. I would prefer not to go the postal route.

Have you tried the new online reporting site yet. The is no preapproval when accessing the site to do it. Register and then try it here. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login  See the pinned topic about it at the top of page of one of this forum for more info.

Immigration should let you do the 90 day report in person with your old canceled passport.

You could also do it by mail using a copy for your passport photo page before it was canceled.

• Like 1

Do it via an agent and then Trendy can't deface your current passport when the agent collects your new passport. I have renewed mine with 15 mths left just to get 12 mths on my next extension. So I will have done 2 90 day reports on my old current passport before applying for my extension.

• Confused 2

Thank you to all who answered. Previously my passport was cut when I applied for a new passport. If it is now defaced on collection of the new one then the problem is solved.

As for doing my 90 day online yes I am on the new immigration website .  It welcomed me but then claimed no prior knowledge of me. When immigration scans for a new 90 day there is no problem though. The problem began following my re- entry ( permit) from abroad three years ago.. and shortly afterwards renewing my permission to stay O retirement visa.

13 minutes ago, john smith said:

As for doing my 90 day online yes I am on the new immigration website .  It welcomed me but then claimed no prior knowledge of me.

You have to register on the new website and you will get a email with a passwords to go on the site.

Not sure what site you were on site that welcoming you.

• Like 1

By welcomed me - poor use of words - I meant that it accepted my registration. I did use the new site using the password that I was given. Basically the site denies all knowledge of my previous ninety day reports although it accepts my password. I have made a new ninety day report since  logging on to the new site and  I have renewed my visa extension whilst at the same time doing a ninety day. Periodically I sign in hoping that that there will be some information. Thus far nothing. Inshallah!

4 minutes ago, john smith said:

By welcomed me - poor use of words - I meant that it accepted my registration. I did use the new site using the password that I was given. Basically the site denies all knowledge of my previous ninety day reports although it accepts my password. I have made a new ninety day report since  logging on to the new site and  I have renewed my visa extension whilst at the same time doing a ninety day. Periodically I sign in hoping that that there will be some information. Thus far nothing. Inshallah!

It only shows reports done on that site after entering your passport number. After doing a report on it now shows my report done last month on the site.

You still find your reports on the old site using your passport number and the ones you have done on the new site by entering the reference number. Go to this page and select check status (VPN off only)

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

It will also give more info than the new site does when entering the reference number for a pending or denied report.

• Like 1

Thank you for your effort to help Joe. I went to the old immigration address. It opened. All it showed was the 90 day report from three years ago. I then attempted to open the new website. Wrong email address or password was the response.  This is the second time this has occurred. Each time I changed the password. I was allowed in. No details of previous ninety days were there though.  On both occasions when the password was changed I went in two or three times more to confirm that it was working. All was ok then except for the usual  missing  information and a  referral to my local immigration. On subsequent occasions when attempting to enter the site to see if it had updated  my information up came the same wrong mail address or password message. This is the present state of play

1 hour ago, john smith said:

All it showed was the 90 day report from three years ago.

You need enter the reference for the report you did on the new site here?

image.png.d9c90d42ee10550f9d5aa71896038093.png

Entering your passport number will only show old reports.

Look at the emails you get to before that has the TM47 and the notification of acceptance to get reference number if not shown on the new site when you enter your passport number.

On 3/7/2022 at 10:27 AM, ubonjoe said:

Have you tried the new online reporting site yet. The is no preapproval when accessing the site to do it. Register and then try it here. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login  See the pinned topic about it at the top of page of one of this forum for more info.

Immigration should let you do the 90 day report in person with your old canceled passport.

You could also do it by mail using a copy for your passport photo page before it was canceled.

i registered on the new site got my password via email applied and had my 90 day print out in under 2 hours . The only problem doing it 12 days early meant i only got 78 days not 90 but i wont do it so early next time .

Edited by keith101

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 10:49 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

HMPO at VFS, The Trendy only cut off the corners of your old passport when you collect the new passport.  Just do you 90-day report as normal if your new passport hasn't been collected.

what about telling I O of the new passport number ???