Khon Kaen guy's lucky day as bride pays whopping 12 million baht dowry

webfact

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

give it 12 months and she'll start tom catin' around,  but hey'  Mickey will  still have his BM '

Yeah the plastic cr#p model... hope he saves up for the repair bills when all the plastic sensors start breaking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, khunPer said:

I'm still looking for a wealthy woman to marry - I've so far never been married - but I didn't expect Thailand to be a playground for that; wow...????, amazing Thailand that gives me new hope...????????

If thats you in the profile photo then dont hold your breathe.............pulling your leg mate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can only imagine all the bitter falang comments about this one.

the old falang who paid his life away on a house and then got kicked out after week 1

the old falang who paid 500k and eats 10 baht rice soup to survive

the old falang who drinks 100 bottles of chang everything while looking at his concrete house collapsing with 10 families and 100 chickens living inside

If you think about it They as a couple would probably get all this anyway.  The money will be for them and their family the housing and property are for th e couple and  their family.

Yes he got a car and that is not too shabby but form the sounds of it they have been together for a long time.

All the best to them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Call me cynical, but it's great publicity to say it is happening to get in the press - feel better knowing the money hit the parents or son in laws  bank accounts

Hi Cynical.

Preferably off-shore accounts.

(You did say to call you Cynical.)