Do You Think that the NEW mRNA Vaccine Technology will lead to a Universal STD Cure?

And, if so, Will this lead to a BOOM in Pattaya Nightlife Income for Bar Owners?

My Dear Friends,

If you know me, then you will know that I am an inveterate celibate, and completely safe from STDs, due to my celibate and conservative lifestyle.  Yes, I am a man of letters, one who prefers study to bar pursuits, and chasing skirts.

However, I have recently read in the rag “Nature”, that great progress is being made towards developing new vaccines which, in my opinion, might lead to eradicating certain viruses and other bacterial illnesses caused by conjugation with questionable strangers, whether for profit or just for fun.

So, my question is:

If we finally get some sort of mRNA vaccines which can totally wipe out the risk from engaging In and Out, then, will this new biotech change the world?  Will it change the world, similar to the way The PILL changed our world in the 1970s?

My guess is YES!

If there were no longer any fear of STDs, then…. the SKY is the Limit.  And, we will be able to do the deed, with anyone, as many times as we like, until the cows come home.

Would you rather have this Silver Bullet for all STD infections, or would you rather have a cure for cancer, IF you had the choice?

Personally, I would prefer to be able to do the In and Out, a million times, in my life, at no risk, rather than to be safe from cancer, some disease which I am unlikely to get, anyway, only once.

When I was younger, I got the drips several times, and this was not fun.  Back in the day, those were the dark ages of itching and pain.

Soon, we will be able to skew with impunity, just as soon as biotech provides us with the armor we require.

In fact, I would guess that, if NOBODY were afraid of STDs, then, Humans might even become more amorous than Bonobos.

What do you think?

And, will this not just be Grand for Pattaya Entrepreneurs, be they Freelancers or salaried men and women laboring away in bars?  

We can look forward, soon, to a fantastic new future. Let us say a Brave New World, the likes of which Huxley only wrote about.

Someday soon, LOVE will truly be free. We will achieve a lifestyle that hippies of yore only dreamed about, while dripping.

Please:  Let us not be prudish. There is nothing wrong with skewing. I may be celibate; however, I am not one to rain on other’s parades.

Regards,

Glob

Please NOTE:   Stay Safe-Stay Celibate (this is what I do)

Note2:  Thank heavens, if all goes well with biotech, someday soon, condoms will become a thing of the past. (I have never worn a condom, but I know those who have, and they don’t like them.)

5 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

There is hope Mate, they might even cure Celibacy, possibly Narcissism. 

Maybe.

However, there is no cure for pure beauty.

Let me tell you.....

I just witnessed our Moon descending like a giant orb on fire, slowly, .... down, down, down, until it finally disappeared below the mountains here.

The Moon seemed to grow larger, the closer to the mountains it fell. 

A beautiful sight such as this happens only a few times in a lifetime, let me tell you.

I consider myself blessed this morning.

There is no cure for beauty, and even if a cure could be found, would one swallow such a distasteful pill?

32 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

There is no cure for beauty, and even if a cure could be found, would one swallow such a distasteful pill?

There's no money in a cure for beauty.  The inventor of a cure for ugly could be the world's first trillionaire.  (Beer doesn't count)

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Maybe.

However, there is no cure for pure beauty.

Let me tell you.....

I just witnessed our Moon descending like a giant orb on fire, slowly, .... down, down, down, until it finally disappeared below the mountains here.

The Moon seemed to grow larger, the closer to the mountains it fell. 

A beautiful sight such as this happens only a few times in a lifetime, let me tell you.

I consider myself blessed this morning.

Yes, reminds me times when, at sunrise, on altitude camps, I was taking a dump watching the glorious scenery. The nicely frosted turd I was leaving behind also added to the whole experience.

15 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Yes, reminds me times when, at sunrise, on altitude camps, I was taking a dump watching the glorious scenery. The nicely frosted turd I was leaving behind also added to the whole experience.

Interesting you should mention this.

As you know, according to some religions, there is a blessing one should recite for everything, including successful defecation.

There is great beauty, thankfulness, and relief in being able to excrete successfully. 

Defecation is the final act of digestion, and, one cannot happen without the other.

Therefore, it is just as blessed to defecate as it is to consume apple pie with ice crème.

Unfortunately, one cannot have consumption without deification.

On Mount Everest, too much deification is taking place, committed by too many armature mountain climbers.

If the guys there do not pay enough cash to have the guides carry down their steaming droppings, then Mount Everest may need to be renamed.

Such is the world that even the highest most inaccessible peak is becoming despoiled after only a few short decades.

Does anyone believe that after 1000 short years our world will become totally unrecognizable.

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

As you know, according to some religions, there is a blessing one should recite for everything, including successful defecation.

There is great beauty, thankfulness, and relief in being able to excrete successfully. 

Defecation is the final act of digestion, and, one cannot happen without the other.

Therefore, it is just as blessed to defecate as it is to consume apple pie with ice crème.

On Mount Everest, too much deification is taking place, committed by too many armature mountain climbers.

If the guys there do not pay enough cash to have the guides carry down their steaming droppings, then Mount Everest may need to be renamed.

Such is the world that even the highest most inaccessible peak is becoming despoiled after only a few short decades.

Does anyone believe that after 1000 short years our world will become totally unrecognizable.

I see you got it: Mountaineering is a "hardsport".

Not to be put offishly pedantic, but technically [even scientifically] the mRNA "vaccines" aren't truly vaccines.

Actually, not even considered a decent therapeutic. 

One might do some simple and straight research into what it is and what it isn't.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Personally I doubt humans will be around in 1000 years to know.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

Must have been a great experience but I have my own "dump" in the midst of glorious scenery tale.

When I visited Shackleton's hut on Ross Island in Antarctica to do a penguin count the bog was open air with a spectacular view over the sea ice to the Trans Antarctic mountains. Has to be the toilet with the best view anywhere in the world, IMO.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Must have been a great experience but I have my own "dump" in the midst of glorious scenery tale.

When I visited Shackleton's hut on Ross Island in Antarctica to do a penguin count the bog was open air with a spectacular view over the sea ice to the Trans Antarctic mountains. Has to be the toilet with the best view anywhere in the world, IMO.

Since we are soul mates [I spent 15 months on Possession Island, Crozet archipelago, in my early twenties] I want to share this excellent book.

Excerpt From: Kathleen Meyer. “How to <deleted> in the Woods.” Apple Books

Coming upon a log beneath a spreading tree, Edwin propped up his rifle, quickly slipped off his poncho, and slid the suspenders from his shoulders. Whistling now, he sat and he shat. But when he turned to bid it farewell, not a thing was there there. Oh, hell! In total disbelief, Edwin peered over the log once more, still finding nothing. The sky opened and it began to rain and a pleasant vision of camp beckoned. Preparing to leave, he yanked on his poncho and hefted his gun. To warm his ears, he pulled up his hood. There, oh there it was! On top of his head, melting in the rain like a scoop of ice cream left in the sun.

Edited by Boomer6969
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Personally I doubt humans will be around in 1000 years to know.

The earth certainly would benefit, especially as applied to particular cultural groups. 

Some of us might come from the Sir David Attenborough school of thought that nature has already started the process of selected extermination. 

• Thanks 1