Pleasant Burger Surprise Today.

sqwakvfr

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I love the oreo freeze from DQ, never had Swensen before. I don't think it's money keeping folks from paying 350 thb for a burger, sort of the principle of it. What I don't like about most burgers here are the buns, too large. The folks making the burger have no clue what makes a good burger.

I agree with some of what you said but disagree about the cost as most posts were focused about only the price.

The best burger in CM is the one I grill at home using imported Aus or NZ beef.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Best burgers in Sisaket are at

Leo's and Hong Kong garden. Both very good, and coming from Texas, that says something.

Hey Fred, what district of Sisaket are those places in? I go to Amphur Muang  sometimes to shop but I've never heard of them.

10 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

Hey Fred, what district of Sisaket are those places in? I go to Amphur Muang  sometimes to shop but I've never heard of them.

Both are right near downtown. Leos-------1579, 11 Si Sumung, Mueang Tai, Mueang Si Sa Ket District, Si Sa Ket 33000  045 960 208 ........Hong Kong Garden.........38XF+G4F, Mueang Tai, Mueang Si Sa Ket District, Si Sa Ket 33000-------082 152 9273.............Leo's has good beer on tap as well as other good farang and Thai food. Hong Kong has beer and wine, and also other farang and Thai food

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Both are right near downtown. Leos-------1579, 11 Si Sumung, Mueang Tai, Mueang Si Sa Ket District, Si Sa Ket 33000  045 960 208 ........Hong Kong Garden.........38XF+G4F, Mueang Tai, Mueang Si Sa Ket District, Si Sa Ket 33000-------082 152 9273.............Leo's has good beer on tap as well as other good farang and Thai food. Hong Kong has beer and wine, and also other farang and Thai food

Thanks for the info.

• Thanks 1