It's COLD in April-the hottest month of the year

pkspeaker

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

And yea why is this not Top Story in the news........Very strange the news ignores this....

I dont know what news you watch but its a big story on the Thai channels I watch

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Was 16c in Chiang Mai this morning after nearly 24hrs of torrential rain.

Dry and overcast now ........ brrrrrrrrrr

Send some of that rain down here to my part of BKK, its 20c now and the PM 2.5 is very low, just as it was yesterday.  Never warmed above 21c either.  Cloudy and overcast but the clouds are very high.  I like that it is cool now instead of the nasty heat and humidity that April usually brings.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

When weather becomes your life.  Obsession.  Most important thing that’s happened to you in months!!    If it’s hot tomorrow, another thread!   

if you’re wondering if you’re old……

It unfortunately affects peoples plans who normally wear Egg and Stainer Shirts, shorts and flip flops.......lol

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, pomchop said:

amazing how many people don't know the difference between weather and climate

Seoul Korea has also dropped below zero 2nd day in april.. and thats not even that far north.. point is that when it finally gets hot in middle of summer in places the NE,USA the MSM starts screaming "unprecedented heat wave" when in fact it's just a few hot days in summer, when it's unusually cold in summer, like it is now here.. it gets the silent treatment  .. they have to have an agenda when they report every issue.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

Come on, it's only 3rd April yet.

Exactly, starting tomorrow here in BKK it is suppose to be in the 30's for the next 10 days.  I miss the cool season already and it was not that cool this past November through March as in the past.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pkspeaker said:

I have lived here since 1997,  normal weather is hot from late january- until the rainy season .. some years it doesn't even get cool the entire year except for maybe 1 week at the end of december.. anyways lets just check the temperature data from the Thai Met.  except we cant because they havn't updated it since 2011.. oddly ending it on the '11' ????

11 as in 911

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

It's called weather. Anthropogenic climate disruption is a fact. You can expect more extreme and 

unusual weather as we continue into the Anthropocene Epoch, and eventually destruction of humanity.

????

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

This weather would be normal in January.....Not now......

I guess Has Greta Thunberg was right about global warming  errr I mean global cooling err I mean climate change...

And the only way to fix this global warming err global cooling is with more taxes and lot of them and maybe some more lockdowns...

And banning the sale of alcohol, of course.

• Haha 1