Bangkok Bank froze my account, need help approaching the problem after 1 month of no progress

I am travelling a lot for work since many years (Africa, middle east, South east asia, Japan...) and been using my Thai debit cards in all of these countries without any problem to get cash from local ATM's or pay in shops. I am with Bangkok Bank, SCB and Krungsri.

I am in Vietnam since 2020 and used my Thai debit cards  especially the first month before I openned an account here and get paid locally. No issues with the Thai debit for cash or payment in shops, restaurants. We get charges when withdraw cash as it is international cash (I think around 150THB per transaction) but no charge when paying in the shops.

The only problem I am facing since beginning of 2022 is with my Thai credit cards (Visa and Mastercard from Bangkok Bangkok Bank). I have some monthly automatic debit such as Google premium or Neflix. These payments have been rejected as automatic payments since January. My google and Netfix are Thai account.

It doesn't bother too much because I have bank accounts here in Vietnam too with debit and credit cards. So I proceed these paiements with my Vietnamese Credit Card.

I suspect that last year, there was a lot fraud with online paiements and they declined these paiements for security reasons. I will be in Thailand end of this month and will visit the branch to fix it.

Last year, my Krungsri debit card was hacked with an online paiement of 7,000 THB while I was in Vietnam. The online paiement was an airline ticket from Philippines airlines which of course was not from me. I called Krungsri who cancelled the card and as I had to go to Thailand few weeks later, they give me a new debit card and the 7,000b was refund to me few days later.

At the meantime, I got an sms from Bangkok bank asking me to closely check the transactions from my account as they might be some suspecioius transactions. Indeed, when i checked, i found some unknows small transactions of few bahts online. Total was not more than 100b (10 or 20b per transsctions). I highlighted these transactions, signed a paper in BBL branch and was refund a week later.