Female stalker with a Samurai sword - she just wants sex from her ex

webfact

31 minutes ago, webfact said:

But despite Um getting a new man she and her boyfriend have continued to stalk Air and Note.

I'd like to hear Um's new boyfriend's take on the situation, before I give my final comment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Nice to know that her new boyfriend supports her desire to have sex with her ex. I guess he is an even bigger wimp, then the old one. 

She was probably waving the sword at the time and he would agree to anything that would make her leave ASAP.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Nice to know that her new boyfriend supports her desire to have sex with her ex. I guess he is an even bigger wimp, then the old one. 

Don't forget she had the sword.

• Haha 1

I'd like to know how she came to own a samurai sword, not exactly something you see lying around much at the night market. 

Prob purchased it for this very encounter? She's not exactly Uma Thurman in Kill Bill; it takes her 5 minutes to get it back in the scabbard. 

She doesn't look that bad wouldn't have to threaten me with a sword. However, I have also had relationships with a couple of nutters (one of whch was absolutely stunning) and if either of them turned up at my door wanting sex I would barracade all the doors, lock myself in the cupboard under the stairs and pray.

However in the latest video Um turned up and wanted sex again.

Air said no and the Samurai sword came out. 

moral of the story is you do not turn a woman down when she wants to get laid, lesson for all y'all in here, when she wants you just give and don't ask question ????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, warrima said:

So the situation could have been resolved amicably if Air had just pulled his own sword out and used it - as per Um's request. 

I don't know about you, but a female waving a sword at me is hardly likely to get me into the mood for some humpy-rumpy. My sword would probably be trying to burrow into my groin.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Seems to be a bit of a wimp.

Could have easily taken the sword from her.

Or just closed the door and called the police.

So as it's so easy I assume you have disarmed someone brandishing a Samurai sword before? ????