The hazards of Thai driving:  Now late night driver finds a woman lying down praying in the middle of the road

webfact

11 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Someone will be along soon to tell us RTP are useless and do everything incorrectly!

Nah, just someone who will say that alcohol makes people do stupid / dangerous things.

If that guy had hit her with his car he would be in serious trouble. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Nah, just someone who will say that alcohol makes people do stupid / dangerous things.

I've done a few questionable things after a dram too many, however lying in the middle of a road isn't one of them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I've done a few questionable things after a dram too many, however lying in the middle of a road isn't one of them.

Not everyone takes it to these extremes. As far as i can remember i done stupid stuff.. but nothing that endangered my life or that of others. Normally i just fall asleep after drinking to much

• Haha 1

A similar incident happened in my home town in England many years ago. Two young men got absolutely ratassed and decided to lie down in th middle of the road. A bus driver failed to see them and ran over them. The bus driver was charged with dangerous driving and had his licence revoked. Fortunately the driver was retained by his company in a non driving role at the same pay until he had his licence restored. Anybody could have run over them and like this idiot woman they were not easily seen. Pime candidates for the 'Darwin Award' (i.e. so stupid that their extinction and lack of progeny would be a boon to humanity)

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The cops saw the lady home to bed

Paralytically drunk. Praying, lying down in the middle of the road. Oh, hi we are the police. No problem, we will take you home, tuck you in and wait patiently for your next session and spat of madness. You know, we are far too busy kidnapping people for ransom, putting plastic bags on and killing sespects. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1