Places as good as Pattaya for single men?

rott

The girlfriend experience!!!!! What is that?

what next? The best friend experience? The sibling experience? The be my offspring experience?

if you knew of somebody who wanted to pay someone for any of the above what would you think? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grecian said:

what next? The best friend experience? The sibling experience? The be my offspring experience?

if you knew of somebody who wanted to pay someone for any of the above what would you think? 

Do they iron clothes? Bake scones?

5 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Done it too much. After a 1000 goes who cares.

Maybe go harder with S+M or scat play?

GFE means -beyond mere girl friend playacting- that she presents as a good girl, not a ho, who could conceivably be, in an alternative universe, your girlfriend. 

There was a slow moving show called Girl Friend Experience about white women providing this for 1%ers.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Grecian said:

GFE a pro that act like a real girlfriend. 

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Don't need anyone to iron my Liverpool t-shirts,

And I do a nice line in scones myself ............................. here's some I did earlier .........

IMG_20140116_163318.jpg

2 out of 5 ain't bad lol

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Pattaya in the 90s was the best place on the planet for a single western guy. Since Thaksin it's gone downhill a lot. Got too greedy.

and the punters that yearn for those days have gone grey.

I recall Pattaya pre 2000 well. I disliked it then too. 

39 minutes ago, n00dle said:

I think few here recall how a real girlfriend acts.

Everyone have their experiences for good and bad. I have only good memories, that's the most important. 

The negativity is left behind long time ago.

6 hours ago, n00dle said:

I think few here recall how a real girlfriend acts.

How a gf acts totally depends on you. Treat her too good - she'll get bored, put no effort, cheat on you, eventually leave you. Give her some drama (cheat on her, don't come home a night or ten, etc) - she'll go out of her way to please you in every way. Funny enough this works exactly the same with working girls as it does with non-WG. They are all women after all.

This thread kinda got off topic. Wish there were more actual recommendations for places outside Thailand a singe (or not) man could have some fun. On the cheaper end I can think of Phnom Penh, Angeles City, Subic Bay. Dubai has a ton of women of course but it's definitely not a budget option.