New lap top from Udon Thani

harry94

I need to buy a new Acer lap top can any one in Udon Thani let me know a shop i could purchace from .

I am confused because they will they have Thai key boards .? Also would like to buy with confidence that

i am getting a good deal . I do not want the same experience when i brought my phone from AIS know one

seemed to want to serve me .

Head over to Central Plaza, as there is / was the big chains, JIB, Banana, ITcity ? 

Same with TukTukCom mall, do some window (spec) shopping.  Cross reference with what's available online.  Also check out Advice Dist, at least one, though forget where located, also their (all) online sites for newest models & promos.

If hell bent on Acer, go to their Thai site and should have links to their authorized dealers / resellers.  Crosscheck all info & reviews.  Happy Shopping

I have just bought a new Acer Aspire and highly recommend it. This is my 3rd one so I've developed quite a bit of brand loyalty. I bought  mine from Powerbuy in Sakon Nakhon but I do know that there is also a branch in Central Mall in Udon.

Another good place to explore is Landmark Plaza on Udondussadi Rd. As I recall there's 3 floors of electronic goods there.

18 minutes ago, Lacessit said:
16 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Thank you i will do my research now . i was worried that may be my new computer would not come with windows 11.

18 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'd be worried if it did.

Ignore him. Windows 11 (on a new Acer) is brilliant!

Edited by Moonlover

Has anybody tried chromebook recently? I want a high-end chromebook for around 20K. I see HP  13.5" 2-in-1 x360 with 256 GB NVMe and 8GB RAM. Under 3 Lbs. 10th Gen i5. Touch screen 1920 x 1280. Completely foldable to make it a tablet also. For the past few years I can't remember anything I have used outside a browser. Any feedback on chromebook?

Edited by CartagenaWarlock

15 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Ignore him. Windows 11 (on a new Acer) is brilliant!

Thank you  i have had three Acers and all great . they were all purchased in Uk and brought over to Thailand by a good mate of mine . So now i have to find a reliable and honest dealer . I will vist Land Mark and Central plaza .

• Like 1