Where can one find a Thai girl, between the ages of 24 and 26, to workout, virtually, online, lifting weights, at a reasonable cost, thrice per week?

Friends,

I have plenty of barbells at home, maybe about 120 Kg.

But, I am too tired and bored to lift them, by myself, unless some girl is watching me.

How might one find a Thai woman to do some video conferencing over Google Meet, for reasonable compensation, in order to get me back into shape?

In other words, what might be the best place to advertise for such a woman.

I am looking for a young woman who is hot, and who is also able to lift some weight.

She should be a person with some athletic interest, and also somewhat of a nurse-type, for being willing to help a geriatric person get back into shape.

Perhaps, most importantly, where can one find this type of young woman who is willing to exercise with an older man, on line, for a fee?

Do you know?

What is the best platform for this, other than Tinder?

Being celibate, I am only seeking a woman, not unlike Madonna, who is able to work out with me, but who is Thai.

The internet here is working well, now.

I have a camera which is high resolution.

If I could find the right woman in Thailand, for me, then.... there is no doubt that this would improve my health.

We know that the population of Thailand is over 70 million.

Out of these 70 million, there must be about 37 million women.

And, there must be one of these who would not find it uninteresting to exercise with me, virtually.

I have very little experience with virtual women.

Where would one seek such a relationship, as I have described above?

If this were to become a real and sincere relationship, then I am sure that this might improve my health during this period of the virus.

Any thoughts about this will be appreciated, not just for me.

But, maybe for others in this same boat, as I.

Regards,

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Would this really work?

I am just seeking a young woman who might motivate me to improve my health, in a fun way, as well as a virtual way, which might also have consequences in the real world.

The age group should be 24 to 28.

Also, I would expect that the woman had a degree from a decent uni, like Chula.

I can pay her for her time online, helping me to get back into shape.

The only way this might work would be if she were a nursing student, a student interested in gaining hands-on experience with a real geriatric person, perhaps to do a research paper required for her graduation.

Personally, I would love to contribute to the research of a young woman, such as this.

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

There's a place like this, it's called IN your dreams....

No more weird that lots of others on Craigslist:

I am looking for a young Thai woman who is hot, and who is also able to lift some weights ONLY for remote video workouts 

Edited by jerrymahoney