EECi Ready to Welcome Foreign Investors

snoop1130

57 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I'm sure they are.

I suspect investment in Pattaya nightlife is either less welcome, or will be accepted with glee as every impediment to success is thrown at their doorstep. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

SPACE INNOPOLIS for aviation and aerospace technology platform

That surely is going to help to... what was the wording?... ah, yes... "enhance the quality of life of [Thailand's] people on a sustainable and self-sufficiency path."

Because "space" and "aviation" and "aerospace" is what concerns most people in this country on a daily basis so they can lead sustainable and self-sufficient lives.

The entire OP Article reads more like a sales pitch to the Locals more than an enticement to any potential Investors in the newly Named EEC i.

Thailand has been flaunting this wonderful EEC idea across the Globe for 5 Years or more now, and there seems to have been little response from the Major Industrial Players that the EEC was conceived to attract.

In fact, many of the Players have either gone elsewhere Eg Toyota new assembly Plant to Poipet in Cambodia, or have invested heavily into a more forward thinking environment Eg Lego building a brand new Plant costing nearly 1 Billion Dollars in Vietnam.

Several other large Companies have also pulled out of Thailand for multitude of different reasons Eg Airbus, and Panasonic

Thailand is not such an attractive proposition to do Business now, and in losing or not attracting Business of the right caliber is not going to help the people of the Nation in any way, and a Middle Income Society is a long , long way off becoming anything more than a Pipe Dream.