How can I get free time away from my girlfriend

Jan0

Time for a trade in, as soon as you kissed her goodbye at the apartment door after the first sleepover.

And take heed, don't breed! Get the snip ASAP. It's reversible these days; but having made the ultimate freedom move, why would you want to fix what ain't broken?

There are some Thai couples that are with each other all the time, they spend all day together and they get suspicious when the other persons goes somewhere alone and when they are somewhere alone, the partner needs to be in phone contact with them .

I did have  GF like that and she literally thought that every time I went somewhere on my own, I was going to have sex with another woman . She imagined that I had another GF and every time I went to the shops , I was really going to see my other GF and she couldnt understand why I didnt want to be with her 24/7 .

2 hours ago, Grecian said:

You both want different things. Walk away.

On the baby issue there is no compromise. 

By staying you are burning thru her ferti!ity window and that's not nice.

She told me she is afraid of expiring, you are right... everyone told me to be tough and let it out and I dont want to be responsible for burning out her window... im having a talk to her and will try to get it sorted out all

1 hour ago, fredscats said:

Do a runner

Im thinking of that.... if I stetched out all of what I can do including being tough and doing what everyone advised me. If I got no choice at all then.....

Edited by Jan0