Thailand reports 28 deaths in total from 241 road accidents on the sixth day of the “seven dangerous days” of Songkran period

webfact

Thailand reports 28 deaths in total from 241 road accidents on the sixth day of the “seven dangerous days” of Songkran period. 

That should read 6 days of the 265 dangerous days.

They are All dangerous days the Whole Year.   ????

9 hours ago, webfact said:

and poor vision with 18.26 percent.

Yet the RTP have 100% poor vision on continuing having checkpoints, they have never worked, and yet continue in this forking waste of time, insanity indeed ! Road patrols are the only way to stop these idiots, but the problem there would be their poor vision out of their heavily tinted windscreens.

2071275768_images(60).jpg.fa12b75ef9d3eeefd626b2a6b4fba282.jpg

32 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Thailand reports 28 deaths in total from 241 road accidents on the sixth day of the “seven dangerous days” of Songkran period. 

That should read 6 days of the 265 dangerous days.

They are All dangerous days the Whole Year.   ????

Yer Meant 365 Days Didn't Yea ??

1 hour ago, Harveyboy said:

i drove back from Pattaya to phetchabun yesterday some of the brain-dead ars....s behind the wheel of these vehicles just astounded me ..if I'd not have been driving with enough attention to cater for the idiots there would have a more dead ..a pick up with a full family on the back kids ect over took me but the right hand lane  was blocked by a lorry doing a u turn i literally jumped on the brakes and this pri.k had just enough room to cut in front of me .. potential wipeout of the whole lot  some of these don't deserve to reach their destination ..i had my family in the car it shook me up thinking what could have happened if id not reacted ....brain dead <deleted> 

Frankly,you should just have kept going and let it plough into the lorry. Family wiped out..?.  Well,I doubt we’d have lost a cancer cure - perhaps slightly raised the world’s average IQ a tad… 

3 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

These 7 dangerous days are nonsense, the average figure of deaths is 60 per day for the whole of 2016, so day 6 at 28 deaths is half the annualised average.  It's the same every year, lies, damned lies and statistics.

The only way the figures could be correct is that some of them were so shi7tfaced that they couldn't even make it into the car let alone move it.

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Has the usual term ‘seven deadly days of Songkran’ been softened to ‘dangerous’ ???

and… 241 accidents… what about the other few hundred ??? 
not yet reported ??? Gotta make those stats look good ! 

And add all those who died in hospital.....????

And ",dangerous" days are all 365 days????

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CM Dad said:

Wow!  "over-speeding"?

CM Dad.... I guess you didn't know, probably, that there is under-speeding, over-speeding, and then (thirdly, but most importantly) right-on speeding.  ????  (I noticed this term with, I imagine, equal amusement as you.)  

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

This guy drove by us at about 150kph. 10 km later he was upside down. This was only 12 hours after the 7 deadly days ended and was on Hwy 4 outside of Pranburi.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, kwak250 said:

The only way the figures could be correct is that some of them were so shi7tfaced that they couldn't even make it into the car let alone move it.

I suspect still drunk or well hung-over driving home the morning after too.