Former PM Yingluck Shinawatra issued another arrest warrant

webfact

3 hours ago, kennw said:

Corruption case mate, why didnt she show up? Ah yes, she's above the law in her mind and the brother.

Yes and fully beyond the law in other countries... why chase whats gone?

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I dunno, I can see during a war in Europe, a forthcoming financial crash, cost of living crisis and further pandemic nutcasery, Labour in the UK whittling on for another 20 years about a house party !

I take it that you weren't forbidden by law to say goodbye to a loved one in hospital because of the strict laws (for some) made by Bodger and his right wing gang.

By the way it wasn't just "a" house party. At least 20 such jollies have attracted Plod's attention.

You Bodger apologists just don't geddit do ya!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

This is why THailand can't move forward... a case of almost 10 years ago is now an arret warrent issued for...I am wondering if this Government is gone how many years it will take to do the same for the mistakes they made now?? 

Mistakes? 

Shouldn't that be revised as cold and calculated immoral criminal intent

8 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

Well, when you are too dumb to run the country the only thing that's left is to destroy any potential opposition. Kill, lock up, slander, etc...  And it has been gathering momentum for the last few months, hasn't?

Decades upon decades, actually - if one is paying attention and understand how things work here.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RandiRona said:

People with guns, tanks and submarines is scared of a women? They weren't able to stop her from absconding when she was in Thailand. Their power only works on poor Thais from North!!

Submarine ain't got no engine.   Hey!   Maybe that's why submarines are needed, to prevent Thaksin and family from returning by sea.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bdenner said:

IMHO, the Shinawatra family are 10 times smarter than the Boss's caffeine blood line and they are both 10 times smarter than the people trying apply judgment to them! What do you expect from leaders who should be behind gun sights not a Govt pedestal!

Post of the year! IMO.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, candide said:
20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, she wasn't.   

She was removed from office by the Constitutional Court for abuse of power and a temporary PM installed well before the coup.

Technically, you are right.

My comment was not "technically right", it was 100% accurate.

18 hours ago, Artisi said:

Stop her, stop what? 

It would be an odd's on bet they were involved in her departure  from the country. 

Yes - well understood, at the time, that they were conveniently looking the other way as she "escaped" through Cambodia. Almost subliminally encouraged, actually. 

They weren't keen on creating a martyr and dragging such through the already corrupt judicial system. 

• Like 1