Never Ever Taunt A Tiger. Especially If It's Name Is Iron Mike.

Have to correct you a little bit here. First, his name is Mike Tyson. Iron Mike is what we normally call a nickname. Second he is not a tiger. He is a person, like the rest of us. When looking at the video, this is also something that has been made up.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Have to correct you a little bit here. First, his name is Mike Tyson. Iron Mike is what we normally call a nickname. Second he is not a tiger. He is a person, like the rest of us. When looking at the video, this is also something that has been made up.

Yes the face marks dont match normal punches.

Not on TV, if real it would be.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Will27 said:

Money.

The guy will more than likely sue and get a <deleted>load of cash.

Unfortunately.

Sadly this is a possibility IF the guy sues.

But, the antagonism really should negate any compensation. 

That said, Tyson’s response is also criminal, on a plane as well. 

I hope nothing happens to Tyson over this. I would challenge any person to remain restrained over repetitive goading and taunting.

There are just too many chavs in the world who think this taunting behaviour is both funny but also acceptable - it isn’t. Fortunately in most environments its possible to escape and avoid these toxic-ferrets.. on a flight it isn’t. I hope the Airline ban this toxic irritating pr!ck for life. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Sadly this is a possibility IF the guy sues.

But, the antagonism really should negate any compensation. 

That said, Tyson’s response is also criminal, on a plane as well. 

I hope nothing happens to Tyson over this. I would challenge any person to remain restrained over repetitive goading and taunting.

There are just too many chavs in the world who think this taunting behaviour is both funny but also acceptable - it isn’t. Fortunately in most environments its possible to escape and avoid these toxic-ferrets.. on a flight it isn’t. I hope the Airline ban this toxic irritating pr!ck for life. 

Total knob. I would have just chucked a drink on him.

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

"fun, entertainment" ... you're doing it wrong.

ps. Iron Mike is most certainly NOT like the rest of us, that's for damn sure.

3 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

"fun, entertainment" ... you're doing it wrong.

ps. Iron Mike is most certainly NOT like the rest of us, that's for damn sure.

I think you have reading difficulties. I did not say he was like the rest of us. I posted he is a person, like the rest of us. Are you trying to insinuate that he is not a person? That´s really wacko, if that is the case.

15 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I think you have reading difficulties. I did not say he was like the rest of us. I posted he is a person, like the rest of us. Are you trying to insinuate that he is not a person? That´s really wacko, if that is the case.

Stop being a nerd. This is ASEANnow....it ain't reddit. ????

Edited by audaciousnomad

30 minutes ago, audaciousnomad said:

This is ASEANnow....it ain't reddit.

Did you come to that fantastic conclusion all by yourself, or did you have to peek on the logo first?

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Haha 1