International tourism will be significantly revived after Test and Go ends, Thai Chamber of Commerce Chairman says

webfact

2 hours ago, RandiRona said:

No...they need to self pay or carry their own insurance just like world did before.

One of the problems you see is that many tourists seem not to bother these days - look at all the Go Fund me stories.

Some form of mandatory insurance that covers everything and Covid for tourists would make a lot of sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe PCR before flying is necessary. Who wants to share a flight row with possibly infected tourists. It’s no big deal . 
why not make tourist travel insurance mandatory ? Certainly save a lot of pain of hospital bills. 
Quick look at check in, then on arrival in Thailand at immigration desk. Done.  
Also the long wait at Thai immigration is unnecessary. Get them to be more efficient ( don’t laugh) it’s a ridiculous loss of time and procedure . Makes me think of trying to get into North Korea. Or Russia.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

...once the PCR testing stops we will have no idea of the mutating of Sars Covi-2.  This is a reckless move on the governments part.  The WHO have already commented on this, but its advice seems to be being ignored.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

“Trading and service sectors would recover faster. Private sectors would also help support entrepreneurs to help comply with various measures to prevent the Covid-19 spread.

Midnight closing for "restaurants, not bars/clubs/go-go's etc open?

• Like 1