Foreign tourist says wallet was taken by two transgender individuals in Pattaya, second incident in two days

webfact

6 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Odds are 10 to 1 it was a Indian .......Most farang don't fall for this ladyboy hugging nonsense.....

Also guys please dont use a wallet in Thailand, its just plain stupid.....You're asking for trouble.... 

Put the notes down your sock, and get an old wallet then put some paper and fishing hooks in it, then have it sticking out your back pocket.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, sezze said:

It is not the wallet , it is where you put it . I put my wallet in front pocket and put my hand in my pocket . Back pocket , you wont feel , something i learned back in Spain when i was much younger . I did feel and didn't lose it because he gave it back straight away , but i know how fast it is ...

If you were a woman, you would know - immediately - if someone else was in your back pocket.

Seriously.....who the hell goes out in Pattaya carrying a wallet?

When I go out I have some cash and a card....... both in a deep pocket (I have short arms as well)......no watch, no flashy (tacky-tacky) gold neck chain, no jewellery......no brainer.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, alien365 said:

Most times I can't even manage to get my own wallet or phone out of my pockets without cursing to myself, so there's no chance anyone can simply lift mine either. 

From Scotland or Yorkshire?

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2022 at 5:57 AM, Hayduke said:

Damn….same thing just happened to me.

In a split second I lost my Patek Philippe watch, my Bentley Platinum sunglasses, my Nike Air Mag 2016 Shoes, my six carat diamond ring, my 90 Baht gold necklace, and 2,324,942 Thai Baht cash.

Fortunately insurance will cover most of it.

I know you are not telling the truth here. Carrying that amount of money you must have been wearing a Richard Mille as it is the ugliest watch available. I am right come on admit it, it was RM not a PP.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:57 AM, Hayduke said:

Damn….same thing just happened to me.

In a split second I lost my Patek Philippe watch, my Bentley Platinum sunglasses, my Nike Air Mag 2016 Shoes, my six carat diamond ring, my 90 Baht gold necklace, and 2,324,942 Thai Baht cash.

Fortunately insurance will cover most of it.

You forgot to mention: you lost your backdoor virginity too.