Baht drops against dollar to 5-year low, poised to drop further

webfact

the trend is your friend.

definitely going to get weaker....that's 100%.   how weak?   nobody knows, but weaker than you think.

I'll guess 37 to United States of America currency, the only currency accepted in 87 countries.  joking, but not really joking.  lol

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

The Bulletproof Baht may be down, but it is never OUT. It's the Superman of currencies. 

An easy guess that it might drop a couple full points amid the upcoming new "opening" dates. 

By July we might see the Baht holding at 36 +

In a round about convoluted manner, it benefits most everyone - even the domestic circles.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

I still think it is hillaryous THAT UNCLE JOE  and Aosee give  money to people t hat live outside the country.

US does not discriminate people based on where they live but there is no universal health coverage like most Europe. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The S % P has also started falling , how will that effect the $'s price ?

S&P is falling because of FED rate hike (which leads to higher dollar value) and FED control of money and investors are drumming up the fear of a US recession. A good time to buy as much BAHT as possible. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I previous was told by some people on here that the S&P always rises and you are guaranteed a 6% return on investments there 

It has been rising for almost decades and made a million people 401K/real asset millionaire last year alone. It has to take a break and resume its gain again maybe by next year if no recession hits or within another three years if a  recession hits. 

Edited by Onerak