Violent Russian

bert bloggs

The other day we were at the pet hospital on Sukhumvit,a Russian guy came in and in broken English started asking the girl on the desk,something ,long story short 2 more staff came as he got louder and louder,next thing he swept all the signs off the counter then started hitting the covid shield,and then stormed out kicking another sign.

It seems they had told him that they could not give him blood tests for his dog until he paid for them.

Why are people like him such idiots gives all of us a bad name

• Like 1

The staff were so shaken ,shame because they were so helpful to us and it was the first time we had been there as its new and the vet we normaly use was closed,also i was suprised that their cost for the cats rabies jab and some other thing( ask the wife lol) was very good for such a posh pet hospital

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

You have to consider what type of Russians can afford to visit Thailand. The Russians I have met are not exactly overpaid back home so few of the "average, normal" Russian can even contemplate a holiday to Thailand.

As this particular guy has a dog, he is probably living and working here.

• Like 2

Although his reaction was totally out of order. It may be that he loves his dog so much and he has no money because of the d1ckhead Putin's actions.

Many Russian people do not agree with their president.

Still does not excuse his violent behaviour.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

typical Russian behavior/attitude.....

is it? have you visited russia? do you have russian friends? ever worked with russians? i have, and i can assure you such behavior is not typical of russians.

Shusssh, many xenophobic septuagenarians here are scared of their own shadow let alone a Russian in Thailand....555.  Giving a nationality to this behavior only feeds into their hatred any foreigner in Thailand.  Xenophobic foreigners in Thailand are a joke.

I have a Russian expat friend here in Pattaya, normal guy, wife kid.  But of course many here would stereotype him without even knowing him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LittleCobra said:

Such idiots? ???? That's how you call people when you cannot 100 % say what really did happen? But you happily call him names, evaluate his English abilities. How come? Can you, by any chance, speak Russian? Would love to hear how broken it is. Are there no one in your nationality who could be equated with the definition of an "idiot"? I am sure it is totally possible. But yet, you and some other participants here are happy to rant about it ????

Don't need to speak his language to evaluate that violent behavior.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bbko said:

When the Thais get to know me and see I'm not "like them" they trust me more and I get treated better, lower pricing, friendlier service.

Sure you get. They used to say that to me too, with a big smile delivered. "Special price for you, Sir" ????????????????

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, RandiRona said:

A violent man has no nationality, race or creed. He is just one dumb violent men who is hell bent on meeting his maker sooner than later!

About 4 years ago, a certain European man living in Issan came home stinking drunk, demanding sex from his lovely wife, sleeping on the floor. When she refused, he proceeded to kick her to death.

He was put in the local prison, where they apparently weren't willing to wait for the court proceedings. He had somehow made it to the roof, where he somehow fell off, "trying to escape". The end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Back in the days of my having to do visa runs, I was on the bus just starting its trip to the Cambodian border. Why the folks who ran the operation didn't collect up front I'll never understand. Anyway, the gal started at the back of the bus, moving her way forward to collect the fee. She got to a Russian who was sleeping on his seat, asked him for his money, and he started arguing, saying he didn't want to pay. We collectively started yelling at him and he finally got the message. I just don't get that mindset.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

About 4 years ago, a certain European man living in Issan came home stinking drunk, demanding sex from his lovely wife, sleeping on the floor. When she refused, he proceeded to kick her to death.

He was put in the local prison, where they apparently weren't willing to wait for the court proceedings. He had somehow made it to the roof, where he somehow fell off, "trying to escape". The end.

Here is one I heard, a young 16 year Italian thug slapped a Mafia Boss without recognizing him on street, Mafia boss smiled and gave him some money and praised his courage. Entourage was baffled why Mafia Boss let him go. Next day when Mafia boss walking the same street saw the same thug dead on street bleed to death, stabbed. Mafia boss smiled and said, look like he met his match today!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

We got idiots everywhere but if you combine idiots and alcohol the disaster is even bigger.

I do wonder how the OP knew this was a Russian. I would not know Russian from Ukraine (language wise)

Anyway some countries have more idiots then others but in general we all got them and too bad they travel too and make us all look bad.

19 hours ago, LittleCobra said:

Such idiots? ???? That's how you call people when you cannot 100 % say what really did happen? But you happily call him names, evaluate his English abilities. How come? Can you, by any chance, speak Russian? Would love to hear how broken it is. Are there no one in your nationality who could be equated with the definition of an "idiot"? I am sure it is totally possible. But yet, you and some other participants here are happy to rant about it ????

Care to comment on the guy's behaviour, is it acceptable to you ?