Patpong Is Going To Change

kingstonkid

19 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The true barometer of Pattaya's recovery is thriving go go bars open till 2am/ 4am....all else follows

I think for Pattaya to recover in the near future it is going to have to look at ways to do that but also to entertain Thai families.

You can still have walking street but there needs to be more to attract people.

4 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

I think for Pattaya to recover in the near future it is going to have to look at ways to do that but also to entertain Thai families.

You can still have walking street but there needs to be more to attract people.

The thai families seem happy with the beach, street food, bring their own food and drink and night markets, was totally jammed the last 2 long holidays, being allowed to park along beach road made a massive difference

• Like 2

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

The thai families seem happy with the beach, street food, bring their own food and drink and night markets, was totally jammed the last 2 long holidays, being allowed to park along beach road made a massive difference

That is what I mean if you can take an area and make it dual purpose family during day and adult at night it is perfect.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 5:02 PM, Lemsta69 said:

I'll see what I can find out next time I'm down there. don't think I've ever been inside, this was the original go-go right?

sorry, not big on Patpong history. closest I've gotten to the museum is taking the stairs form from Black Pagoda.

Yes it is/was original a gogo bar but very relaxed with only girls dancing if they had costumers.

But its the place with very good music and not being pestered for drinks and just having a good time.

7 hours ago, merijn said:

Yes it is/was original a gogo bar but very relaxed with only girls dancing if they had costumers.

But its the place with very good music and not being pestered for drinks and just having a good time.

oh I was down there last night but I forgot to go and check up on the old place. I got steaming drunk at one of the bar beers on Patpong 2 instead ????

• Haha 1