PM: Thailand Sees More Visitors, Higher Exports

snoop1130

03T154108.225.jpg

After the cabinet meeting on Tuesday, the prime minister said that the economic conditions in March showed growths in export values and the numbers of foreign arrivals.

Since May 1, more flights have arrived in Thailand, bringing about 10,000 incoming tourists daily.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

However, economic growth forecast was revised down to 3.5 per cent from 4 per cent due to the Covid-19 outbreak and the Russia- Ukraine war.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-935549

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2022-05-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 2

Considering the pandemic, and now some battles and other unrest around the world

is affecting how much money people have anywhere to be taking a big vacation. like 

flying half way round the world to spend their 3 weeks to a month holiday vacation, most

working people get for vacation per year. It is only the retired who may have extra money

that can stay for 2 to 5 months away from their homes. I only know a few rich people

who can afford the luxury of being away from their businesses, and companies for more

than a month or so. Remember when the cats away, phrase.  I guess if the dreamers in

Thailand think that things are different, well reality will bite them soon enough.

O!! See!! I removed barriers and red tape and people are coming....I really cant believe that people are that logical....let me continue with Insurance scam , tracking and approval for some more time because...why not??

• Like 2