Boy, 14, served with warrant for molesting girl, also 14 - family are too poor to pay compensation or bail

webfact

On 5/4/2022 at 1:50 PM, RichardColeman said:

Seems teenage sex is rife in this family - Grandfather at 52 would mean about grandson 14 , mother would be about 18 giving birth and he'd have been 18 when the mother was born !

18 or 20 for the grandfather or the mother. ...that is definitely not teenage sex ...even though ....

On 5/4/2022 at 3:26 PM, vandeventer said:

How old were all of you when you had consenting sex? Be honest!!! Some things in life we can remember no matter how old we get, and times are no different now. But if it was non consenting well that's a case of his word against hers.

12 and I would have started earlier if I had known ...

8 hours ago, alyx said:

18 or 20 for the grandfather or the mother. ...that is definitely not teenage sex ...even though ....

pretty sure 18 is in the teens ! besides allowing for pregnancy lengths of near two years that would make them all under 18 having children 

On 5/4/2022 at 7:57 PM, cardinalblue said:

Everybody on this board is spitting out many conjectures and opinions based on their own experiences and stereotypes

we have no clue as to what happened, the character of either party or the dynamics of their relationship…

all is known is the father is mad enough to turn it into a criminal case…what lead him to pursue charges? What was the root cause?

public journalism covers only the tip of the iceberg. 

That was the cause>> they had a root or three

31 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

pretty sure 18 is in the teens ! besides allowing for pregnancy lengths of near two years that would make them all under 18 having children 

I mean…18+18+14= 50 and the grandfather is 52. Hence you cannot affirm the grandfather and the mother were teens. They might each have been 19 at the time of the son’s birth.  An d sincerely what difference would that make if both had their kids at more or less 16. It is the countryside from what I understand and the kind of permanent proximity  makes relations “easier”  and remain  in the neighbourhood ???? 

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I thought a child under 15 could not be prosecuted in Thailand?

Juvenile justice system. Thai law limits children's criminal responsibility by their age. Children under 7 years old are not liable to criminal punishment.

https://www.unicef-irc.org/portfolios/documents/446_thailand.htm

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CharlieH said:

No one said her penetrating him.

The girl can initiate her penetration by him.

Just by siting on his penis. Penetration is achieved.

To avoid any more of this nonsense, PM me your email address and I will send you a collection of relevant Thai case law.  

On 5/4/2022 at 11:54 AM, webfact said:

Wichian, 52, the boy's grandfather told the media that his family are very poor and had been unable to pay the compensation sought by the other family.

Ah yes, now we have the crux of what this is all about.

The girls' family should be ashamed; they might send her off to Nana Plaza with this attitude in the future.

• Like 1