Could and would you live where you live without your wife?

15 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

If I was not with my wife and our daughter then I'd go back to good old blighty.

I do not like Thailand, I only live here as I currently cannot take them back to the UK yet - money is not the issue I cannot do this currently.

I live in the UK along the Thames in a quiet town, green and beautiful. It is far , far a better place to live than Thailand. 

Thailand. Cash & Carry.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vinci said:

age gap is 2 year different, at this age we will never know who will go first, im here because of her, if she is not around i would go home back to the Stated, firstly i have the privilege's of having financial stable, i can be back in the stated and live comfortably, second i do not want to deal with immigration anymore, im so tire of them, thirdly there won't be anybody close left to hang around Thailand.

Would you have to learn to type proper 'English' before you went there.   LOL

• Sad 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Lived 10 years in a house I paid for/ built in GFs village, 30 km from city centre. Family lives very close but never ask for anything.

If she 'went away' I would not move at my age (74) having all my comforts here, TVs, PCs, good internet, nice kitchen & oven, comfy bed, mom & pop shops nearby. I would just while away my final years in the way I am used to.

At 70 I'm beginning to feel like that too!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2