Could and would you live where you live without your wife?

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I guess it depends on one's definition of 'in the sticks'.  I enjoy living rural, no neighbors living near me for at least 100 meter, if not 500 meters.

Where the house is now, not even a paved rd, but decent stone road, which hasn't needed any tweaking in over 5 yrs, and probably won't for another 5 yrs, at least. 

Rural in the aspect, no real neighbors, but I'm 5 mins away from Makro, where we do 90% of our daily living shopping.  Less than 10 mins away from PTT, Global House, Lotus, & HomePro.  

About 7 mins away from 7-11 & 6 kms of surf, half of which is lined with restaurants.  Don't need or want anything else.  Less than 3 mins away from Hwy 4 / Phetkasem, for points South, as not much interests us northward.

3 sided, coconuts & pineapples.  And Lovin' It

Untitled.jpg

Not what I meant, that looks/sounds OK. Suburbs are cool, I like the South side of Hua Hin, Pranburi

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why go there, it's a horrible place with the ugly prostitutes.

I've never thought that, I wouldn't with about 80% of 'bar girls', and about 95% of 'everyday' women. Seems to me the the best selection of 9s and 10s are available for rent.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Not what I meant, that looks/sounds OK. Suburbs are cool, I like the South side of Hua Hin, Pranburi

Actually most of that, addition of Makro, GH, HP were added within last 5 yrs.  The Lotus, one of the smallest, worst, 'large' ones I've been in, and I don't even bother with.  BkkBank & Swensen's is there, and only reason to visit.  Got a Pizza Co for NY Pizza last year  ????

Even got a MG dealer this year, part of their dealer every 150 kms plan. 100 to HH, 180 to Chumphon dealer ... shh.  No Suzuki or Mazda dealers.

Behind the house, after a soi or 2, and it turns very rural, all farms, and most not having chanotes as you head to the hills & Myanmar.  Lucky to be near small coastal town with barely enough, probably would bore most, and very rural, nature, for fishing & cycling.  Definitely need to self entertain.  Right up my alley, as we're out & about a lot.  Happy to leave, and happy to get back home.

1+hour from HH Imm, and 10 mins from local Imm, and good only for 90 day pulse check.

Edited by KhunLA

58 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've never thought that, I wouldn't with about 80% of 'bar girls', and about 95% of 'everyday' women. Seems to me the the best selection of 9s and 10s are available for rent.

I think people go there for the availability of women, not the nicest ones. 

Khon Kaen for example, you can rent much nicer women for a lot less. 

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I think people go there for the availability of women, not the nicest ones. 

Khon Kaen for example, you can rent much nicer women for a lot less. 

It's not as easy though.

Let's face it most guys are lazy (including me).

I  just want a woman under 35 years old and weighing less than 50Kg, so I can just walk into any Pattaya  bar and there'll probably be one there. Up in Chiang Mai, I'd need to visit 5 bars to find one. In KK at least 5 bars, and they'll probably be spread over at least 2 streets so 'd have to walk further.

It's not as if an extra 500-1000bht is a deal breaker for me.

As for nice ........ I always want the mean looking ones.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's not as easy though.

Let's face it most guys are lazy (including me).

I  just want a woman under 35 years old and weighing less than 50Kg, so I can just walk into any Pattaya  bar and there'll probably be one there. Up in Chiang Mai, I'd need to visit 5 bars to find one. In KK at least 5 bars, and they'll probably be spread over at least 2 streets so 'd have to walk further.

It's not as if an extra 500-1000bht is a deal breaker for me.

As for nice ........ I always want the mean looking ones.

The mean ones try harder?

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

How often do you go there? I go once a month. 

No about once a week for my supply of hydroponic lettuce. Plus the best place for imported avocados as I have given up on the domestic. Plus cheese, frozen stuff, kimchi, etc. And I am usually there right after 6 AM when it opens. My kind of place.

• Like 1