Why do men like ladyboys?

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You get what you pay for , I doubt very much that they were young pretty woman without kids and previously  unmarried ?

More likely that they were coming to the end of their bar working life and were looking for a long term customer where they would be happy for a free life living with you 

No, you're not paying attention they were beautiful 19 & 20 year old's,  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

As do many (most?) gay men

NO real gay men only like males but if they tend to be for some feminine parts like Tits THEN they are more bisexual (homo&hetero) 

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Actually at the start, one 19yo from Pinup agogo , 21 yo massage girl, both hot, not hardened at all, no tattoos, pretty, slim

And they quit their jobs and moved in with you and didn't ask for any payment and were content to stay in your place and just eat street food ?

They stopped massageing and bar work to move in with you ?

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

And they quit their jobs and moved in with you and didn't ask for any payment and were content to stay in your place and just eat street food ?

Only street food every now and then...

I was told a year or 2 ago and I have been here about 12 years, 'It is only another man that knows what a man likes '. I like to think of it as ' One man's meat is another man's poison '.

Only today I was out with the wife and nearby I saw a lady with a deep voice , I looked then looked back at my wife and she said 'Yes'.  She knew just what I was thinking , er ,well some of it .

Just glad the times we live in now are more acceptable then 50 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

no chance quitting their jobs as that would mean I had to sponsor them, I use to kick them out to go to work reluctantly of course

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

no course not, remember it wasn't a job for them. Do Thai boyfriends pay their Thai girlfriends who work sex?

I would nt consider  a prostitute who works to be my girlfriend . 

I would be embarrassed to have a prostitute as a girlfriend , like going out for street food and she waves and smiles to all her previous customers 

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I would be embarrassed to have a prostitute as a girlfriend , like going out for street food and she waves and smiles to all her previous customers 

The Pattaya way, a girl you pay as a girlfriend is a sex worker, people see her as a sex worker, no point kidding yourself she's a "normal" girlfriend

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yeah, you don't lose your girl, you just lose your turn...

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes but that's how it works here, most guys are paying their "girlfriends"

I cannot believe that most  guys pay their girlfriends money , you only have to read the threads on ASEANOW to see that hardly anyone pays girls to be their girlfriend .

Most guys are irresistible to females and they queue up to have free sex with them  , dont you read these forums ?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I was staying at View Talay 6, went down to Beach Road, secured a lady, and came back to the room. Once there, she insisted that the lights be turned off, and we did the deed in the dark, doggy style.

To this day, I am not sure if she was a lady or a Ladyboy.

I wasn’t examining her closely, it was pitch black, and everything felt normal, no reason to check to make sure.

So, was that heterosexual, or am I gay?

Your actions  in this event don't define  you nor would they if  repeated with intention.

You do know that  massive tough  gangsters in American jails have sex with other  men and that American jails are famous  for sex between men including  rape?

Having sex with an LB does not define you as homosexual nor does  having sex  with men necessarily  define your sexuality. There are many books on the subject you could read to become better informed- Start with Masters  and Johnson written in the 60s. 

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

Your actions  in this event don't define  you nor would they if  repeated with intention.

You do know that  massive tough  gangsters in American jails have sex with other  men and that American jails are famous  for sex between men including  rape?

Having sex with an LB does not define you as homosexual nor does  having sex  with men necessarily  define your sexuality. There are many books on the subject you could read to become better informed- Start with Masters  and Johnson written in the 60s. 

you keep telling yourself that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

We're having to go into way too much detail here but there doesn't see to be any way around it.

You're asking us to believe that you met someone on Beach Road, asked them how much, went straight back to the condo and immediately 'did the deed', no talking, no preliminaries, just straight 'in' - wham bang? There are quickies and there are wastes of time - in this case there was also a total waste of money.

In that case, why even bother going to Beach Road and paying? You might as well have 'taken care' of your desires yourself.

Your story is about as believable as Putin saying he had no plans to invade Ukraine.

I guess you have never been to Soi 6.

nice.  28 pages!!!  I'm hoping for 30,000.

I would never, ever, ever, ever, never, no way, 0 percent chance ever let a ladyboy touch me.  It's against everything in my being.

When someone says stuff like this, they are usually the ones who really, really, really, really like being with ladyboys.      I met a pretty woman today shopping with massive watermelons, thin and in her 20s.   she said she had a bf.  was on Facebook, and I'm actually still not 100% sure if she's a ladyboy or girl.  wearing a mask didn't help.  tall, ladyboy check.  not showing neck in pictures, ladyboy check.  watermelons big and look natural, woman check.  married, woman check.  friends not ladyboys, woman check.   hands?  forgot.    gut feeling, ladyboy.  have I been wrong before, yes.  

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Really

Absolutely

I'm no expert, but clearly they are shaped different, and the trajectory is different as well. 

I didn't detect any unusual trajectories down there. 

You are the expert on body cavities, so i guess she was a she. 

44 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

nice.  28 pages!!!  I'm hoping for 30,000.

I would never, ever, ever, ever, never, no way, 0 percent chance ever let a ladyboy touch me.  It's against everything in my being.

When someone says stuff like this, they are usually the ones who really, really, really, really like being with ladyboys.      I met a pretty woman today shopping with massive watermelons, thin and in her 20s.   she said she had a bf.  was on Facebook, and I'm actually still not 100% sure if she's a ladyboy or girl.  wearing a mask didn't help.  tall, ladyboy check.  not showing neck in pictures, ladyboy check.  watermelons big and look natural, woman check.  married, woman check.  friends not ladyboys, woman check.   hands?  forgot.    gut feeling, ladyboy.  have I been wrong before, yes.  

Sorry, could you say that again , I didn't quite catch what you said  ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You have never done a quickie at Soi 6?

I've never done anything at Soi 6. I said I've been there, I didn't say I participated.  I would say this though, whether I'm paying for something or not, I always try to enjoy it to the max.  Anything less and I'd rather DIY.

I've most certainly never been in such a rush that I couldn't tell if, as you put it, I was in a VW or a Porsche - and yes, it matters.

• Like 1

Your title is wrong - according to this ...

Britannica Dictionary definition of GAY

[or more gay; most gay]

a  : sexually or romantically attracted to someone who is the same sex

So by definition title should be "Why do 'Gay' men like ladyboys?"

5 hours ago, seedy said:

Your title is wrong - according to this ...

Britannica Dictionary definition of GAY

[or more gay; most gay]

a  : sexually or romantically attracted to someone who is the same sex

So by definition title should be "Why do 'Gay' men like ladyboys?"

Apparently not all gays like ladyboys. According to a study posted earlier in the thread, only about half of them do.