Why do men like ladyboys?

38 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Oh, I notice them, but, like a phony Rolex, it looks nice for a moment, but I would not want to bed a phony woman any more than I would wear a phony watch. 

I stand by what I said, but if calling it heterosexual makes you feel better about yourself, goof for you. Makes me no never-mind. 

I am talking about looks, not sex.

Some ladyboys look very good.

On 5/18/2022 at 3:10 PM, bert bloggs said:

If you like ladyboys,then up to you but if you play with a penis and enjoy it then you are either bisexual or homosexual,you can convince yourself your not ,the same as a ladyboy can convince himself he is a she, there are two sexes male and female,no matter how this new woke world tries to convince us there are more than one sex,and that men can have babies and chestfeed them.

Yes, that's the facts of it. There are only 2 sexes but there are deviations.

A ladyboy, can act like a woman, consider themselves a woman, even have body parts removed and new 'fakes' constructed. However, their DNA and chromosomes will always indicate they are a man.  I accept they may want to be a woman and may possibly feel like a woman but they are not.  I haven't talked to many but the ones I have, say they are a 'she' but accept they are a ladyboy.

We have been told by several posters that a male, having sex with a ladyboy is not homosexual but heterosexual if that's what they consider themselves to be.  That is simply not so - the poster who admitted that he has sex with ladyboys and to being 'excited' by them illustrated the essence of the argument. In stating that it was the fact that they are a ladyboy that attracted him to them he was noting that they are 'different' - not a woman. He also stated that it was only ladyboys and women that attracted him. I have no idea if openly gay males go with ladyboys but that poster was definitely bisexual - he's a male that has sex with both females and males.

I don't see the problem - trying to claim you're heterosexual whilst having sex with a member of the same sex suggests some form of shame in being bisexual.  I may be a bit of a dinosaur in feeling uncomfortable aound non-straight sexual behaviour but I certainly don't see why anyone should feel shame about their sexuality.

I respect the rights of people of all persuasions to equality - they are no lesser people than the rest of us.  However, we have clear definitions of what is 'straight', 'gay', 'bisexual', 'trans' and the seemingly ever growing list of variations. The reason for those definitions is purely for descriptive purposes (in most societies) - it is not derogatory.  Yes, there are people that do regard any variation from the norm as wrong and don't believe they are equal (or worse). It is those people who have the problem, not the gay, bi or whatever people.

The answer to the OP's question 'why do men like ladyboys' is because they ARE ladyboys - its the fact that they are a man presenting as a woman that attracts them. That is factually bisexual if that man also sleeps with females and gay if he doesn't. Gays that sleep with ladyboys (if that happnes) clearly remain gay.

I've been bald since I was 40,  I wouldn't dream of wearing a wig but if I did, would I no longer be bald? Would I be correct in claiming I have hair because I 'identify' as such? Of course I wouldn't.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

A ladyboy, can act like a woman, consider themselves a woman, even have body parts removed and new 'fakes' constructed. However, their DNA and chromosomes will always indicate they are a man.  I accept they may want to be a woman and may possibly feel like a woman but they are not.

They are/were my thoughts too KhaoYai....until I read this: Now I'm confused!!! But Ladyboys do nothing for me, I may add!!

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/gender-identity/sex-gender-identity/whats-intersex 

Intersex is an umbrella term that describes bodies that fall outside the strict male/female binary. There are lots of ways someone can be intersex.

What does intersex mean?

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”. Doctors always assign intersex babies a legal sex (male or female, in most states), but, just like with non-intersex people, that doesn’t mean that’s the gender identity they’ll grow up to have. This brings up questions about whether or not it’s OK to do medical procedures on children’s bodies when it’s not needed for their health. 

Being intersex is a naturally occurring variation in humans, and it isn’t a medical problem — therefore, medical interventions (like surgeries or hormone therapy) on children usually aren’t medically necessary. Being intersex is also more common than most people realize. It’s hard to know exactly how many people are intersex, but estimates suggest that about 1-2 in 100 people born in the U.S. are intersex.

Edited by CharlieH

9 minutes ago, xylophone said:

They are/were my thoughts too KhaoYai....until I read this: Now I'm confused!!! But Ladyboys do nothing for me, I may add!!

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/gender-identity/sex-gender-identity/whats-intersex 

Intersex is an umbrella term that describes bodies that fall outside the strict male/female binary. There are lots of ways someone can be intersex.

What does intersex mean?

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”. Doctors always assign intersex babies a legal sex (male or female, in most states), but, just like with non-intersex people, that doesn’t mean that’s the gender identity they’ll grow up to have. This brings up questions about whether or not it’s OK to do medical procedures on children’s bodies when it’s not needed for their health. 

Being intersex is a naturally occurring variation in humans, and it isn’t a medical problem — therefore, medical interventions (like surgeries or hormone therapy) on children usually aren’t medically necessary. Being intersex is also more common than most people realize. It’s hard to know exactly how many people are intersex, but estimates suggest that about 1-2 in 100 people born in the U.S. are intersex.

TBH I think it's a bit like following a religion or supporting a footy team. Most people keep with their first, but others move on to pastures new.

32 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I was staying at View Talay 6, went down to Beach Road, secured a lady, and came back to the room. Once there, she insisted that the lights be turned off, and we did the deed in the dark, doggy style.

To this day, I am not sure if she was a lady or a Ladyboy.

I wasn’t examining her closely, it was pitch black, and everything felt normal, no reason to check to make sure.

So, was that heterosexual, or am I gay?

We believe it happened,just like you said,dont we? Well dont we ?????

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I was staying at View Talay 6, went down to Beach Road, secured a lady, and came back to the room. Once there, she insisted that the lights be turned off, and we did the deed in the dark, doggy style.

I wasn’t examining her closely, it was pitch black, and everything felt normal, no reason to check to make sure.

While I don't really believe you, if you thought she was a woman when you did the deed, you're safe. 

If you knew on the beach and pretended he was a she, you're gay.

If you figured it out after starting when you found there was an outie where there should have been another innie, and continued, you're likely bi, unless you were drunk, and then you may just be a horn-dog. 

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

What does intersex mean?

I'm not sure that I agree that that is an actual gender or medical term.

My main argument is with those who say their sexuality can be whatever they identify as.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

While I don't really believe you, if you thought she was a woman when you did the deed, you're safe. 

If you knew on the beach and pretended he was a she, you're gay.

If you figured it out after starting when you found there was an outie where there should have been another innie, and continued, you're likely bi, unless you were drunk, and then you may just be a horn-dog. 

My point is that i couldn't tell the difference in the dark. I couldn't see anything, or feel anything unusual. I don't want to go into details about the mechanics, but i can say i still don't know.  My gaydar was not blaring, that's for sure. 

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

I'm not sure that I agree that that is an actual gender or medical term.

My main argument is with those who say their sexuality can be whatever they identify as.

That's like saying, no matter how much you modify a VW, it will never be a Porsche. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

My point is that i couldn't tell the difference in the dark. I couldn't see anything, or feel anything unusual. I don't want to go into details about the mechanics, but i can say i still don't know.  My gaydar was not blaring, that's for sure. 

So you had sex with people are you aren't sure whether that had either male of female genital's ?

• Haha 2

Why do men like ladyboys ? 

Because 25% of the population are bisexual and are willing to experiment.  Can't find any other reason.  

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

From my experience when I think it might be a ladyboy then it's an instant softener, any suspicion is enough. You had suspicions but were still turned on? doesn't matter you didn't check

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

From my experience when I think it might be a ladyboy then it's an instant softener, any suspicion is enough. You had suspicions but were still turned on? doesn't matter you didn't check

I wasn’t thinking about ladyboys at the time, it was just wham-bang-thank you ma’am.

it was afterwards that I started wondering.

Anyway, in the dark, doing doggy, there wasn’t any sign it was a Ladyboy. Perhaps one of the experts here can tell me how to tell.

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

1. Most of us don't actually check to make sure but there are various activities that usually take place before the act that would clearly identify an imposter.  I don't think I've ever been in such a rush that I'd move straight to the main event.

2. If you were so drunk that you couldn't identify the gender of the person you were with - I doubt you'd have been capable of a). fully indulging and b). remembering it.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Haha 1

Well I've learned a few things in this thread;

Men who have sex with other men can identify as heterosexual if that's how they feel.

Some men can have sex with a person but afterwards don't know what gender that person is (was).

What an odd world we live in these days. For all we know, our mothers could actually be ouf fathers and our sisters could be our brothers....................................brain fried!

Its going to be so much better when there's sex robots - you just flick a switch and they're whoever you want them to be.  They'll probably be installed in hotel rooms soon - alongside the trouser press.

????????????

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

True story. Do enough ladies, and there will be some weird episodes. 

Spoken like a true gentleman,  'Do' enough ladies...................................jeez.

1. Most of us don't actually check to make sure but there are various activities that usually take place before the act that would clearly identify an imposter.  I don't think I've ever been in such a rush that I'd move straight to the main event.

2. If you were so drunk that you couldn't identify the gender of the person you were with - I doubt you'd have been capable of a). fully indulging and b). remembering it.

My activities before the event were asking how much to go to View Talay 6. I guess I did it wrong.

there are various activities that usually take place before the act that would clearly identify an imposter

For example, did she (?) talk in an unusually deep voice?

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Perhaps one of the experts here can tell me how to tell.

If you don't know by now, you likely never will. 

If would be a more believable story if you said you had gotten a hummer instead...