Why do men like ladyboys?

On 5/7/2022 at 5:37 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I have no problem with people being attracted to LBs, of course not, i find them a turn off and I'm professional at spotting them. This thread is like all the others, no one admits to liking them and discussing why they do, maybe they don't like talking about it

I freely admit to not being attracted to them because I'm gay.

Of course obviously most of their fans are straight guys.

Bless all of their dear hearts.

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why?

Facts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attraction_to_transgender_people

Sexual attraction to transgender people has been the subject of scientific study and social commentary. Psychologists have researched sexual attraction toward trans women, cross dressers, non-binary people, and a combination of these. Cisgender men attracted to transgender women primarily identify as heterosexual and sometimes as bisexual, but rarely as homosexual. 

"Cisgender men attracted to transgender women primarily identify as heterosexual and sometimes as bisexual, but rarely as homosexual." 

I find it hilarious that some bone-head had to do a study to determine this. I don't doubt for a moment that guys that have sex with with men that pretend to be women like to "...identify as heterosexual...". Neither does it surprise me that people make money doing studies that "prove" it.  

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I freely admit to not being attracted to them because I'm gay.

Of course obviously most of their fans are straight guys.

Bless all of their dear hearts.

Except most disagree they are straight

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

"Cisgender men attracted to transgender women primarily identify as heterosexual and sometimes as bisexual, but rarely as homosexual." 

I find it hilarious that some bone-head had to do a study to determine this. I don't doubt for a moment that guys that have sex with with men that pretend to be women like to "...identify as heterosexual...". Neither does it surprise me that people make money doing studies that "prove" it.  

They are heterosexual.

Sex acts are not the same as sex orientation.

I understand that anti intellectual, anti science, anti truth political populists mock scientific studies. After all,  why bother with science when we can just rely on knee JERK reactions?

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Why?

Facts.

Sexual attraction to transgender people has been the subject of scientific study and social commentary. Psychologists have researched sexual attraction toward trans women, cross dressers, non-binary people, and a combination of these. Cisgender men attracted to transgender women primarily identify as heterosexual and sometimes as bisexual, but rarely as homosexual. 

Only 4 options mouth, penis, vagina and bum.

I have come to the firm conclusion that  insisting that straight men that fancy LBs can't be straight is rooted in garden variety homophobia and transphobia. Thus worthless. Not based on reality, Based on hard wired prejudiced emotions.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They are heterosexual.

Sex acts are not the same as sex orientation.

I understand that anti intellectual, anti science, anti truth political populists mock scientific studies. After all,  why bother with science when we can just rely on knee JERK reactions?

Yes, as long as you assume they are whatever they claim they are. 

The man that has sex with lady-boys is clearly as much a heterosexual as the lady-boy is a women. 

H

• Like 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Yes, as long as you assume they are whatever they claim they are. 

The man that has sex with lady-boys is clearly as much a heterosexual as the lady-boy is a women. 

H

Sex acts are not the same as orientation.

Biological gender is not the same as gender identity.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Sex acts are not the same as orientation.

Biological gender is not the same as gender identity.

Yes, I think we all know that. Sexual acts really mean nothing. 

I'll rephrase: The man that has sex with  is attracted to lady-boys is clearly as much a heterosexual as the lady-boy is a women. 

Is that better? 

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I have come to the firm conclusion that  insisting that straight men that fancy LBs can't be straight is rooted in garden variety homophobia. Thus worthless.

I have come to the firm conclusion that  insisting that men that fancy LBs are straight is rooted in garden variety heterophobia. Thus worthless.

2 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

In your parallel reality maybe.

Meanwhile, in the real world:

heterosexual
/hɛt(ə)rə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl/

adjective
adjective: heterosexual
  1. (of a person) sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex.

https://languages.oup.com/google-dictionary-en/

If you haven't already, you really should have a look at the "studies" jing linked to, they're hilarious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Why?

Facts.

I would call you a liar, but I don't doubt you believe your idiocy.

From (apparently) the biggest "study" from your link shows that homosexual men are more likely to date lady-boys by a pretty wide margin than are heterosexual men. 

study.JPG.ec1a6cc132983a6cb89ccdac91084d27.JPG

How funny is that? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If you haven't already, you really should have a look at the "studies" jing linked to, they're hilarious. 

I wouldn't give them the time of day - I don't have to. I'm fully aware of what heterosexual means and its certainly not someone who is attracted to or has relations with a member of the opposite sex. Ladyboys may claim to be female - they are not.

As I said in an earlier post, I may wish to identify as black and change my appearance to look thus - does it make me black?  If I subsequently enter my ethnicity as black on a form, is that true simply because I wish to identify as such?

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I would call you a liar, but I don't doubt you believe your idiocy.

From (apparently) the biggest "study" from your link shows that homosexual men are more likely to date lady-boys by a pretty wide margin than are heterosexual men. 

study.JPG.ec1a6cc132983a6cb89ccdac91084d27.JPG

How funny is that? 

How bad is your math?

Gay men are a tiny minority compared to straight men.

Thus looking at those numbers which you used to mock me, any logical person with a basic understanding of math would conclude that the vast majority of men interested in LBs are indeed straight.

Edited by Jingthing

I have said all I want to say on this topic multiple times so I think the time is right  for me to exit this thread.

I have had enough of the willful ignorance displayed by most. I have endured multiple pedo baiting troll posts, and  other assorted homophobic comments just for trying to defend straight men.

Its not worth it. I'm not into LBs myself AT ALL and if most gender conforming bullying insisting on mis-labeling straight men into LBs I certainly can't stop them.

Carry on dudes (without me).

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Thus looking at those numbers which you used to mock me, any logical person with a basic understanding of math would conclude that the vast majority of men interested in LBs are indeed straight.

Jeez.

Forget your studies and numbers. How the hell can any man who has sex with another man be straight?  I'm not talking about what they think, how they feel or how the ladyboy chooses to 'identify'. The plain and simple fact is that they are having sexual relations with a man and in no way can that be considered heterosexual!  That's not an opinion, its a fact.

Why must we 'twist' definitions - it makes a mockery of what they mean.

What's wrong with saying it as it is.

Heterosexual/Straight - non-derogatory

Homosexual/Gay - non-derogatory

Bisexual - non-derogatory

Transgender - non-derogatory.

We have those deifinitions to distinguish and identify each type. You are wishing to blur those identities - why? We have an alternative identity - if it turns out that a male has sexual attraction to or relations with a man then its quite simple - he is then identified as Bisexual. What the hell is wrong with that?

Its much the same as the reason we need to identify the colours of crayons in a pack - but I have no doubt you'll go down the 'I don't accept labels route again'.

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

How bad is your math?

Clearly better than yours. Again from your study, less than half the of the men in the study identified as heterosexual. 

33654018_Study02.JPG.bf90fa5833f297f73e63f80a8f26f138.JPG

Did you even look at it? 

22 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

How bad is your math?

20 times more likely to be "hetero"

Say 100 straights to 5 gay guys would date ladyboys

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I have said all I want to say on this topic multiple times so I think the time is right  for me to exit this thread.

I have had enough of the willful ignorance displayed by most. I have endured multiple pedo baiting troll posts, and  other assorted homophobic comments just for trying to defend straight men.

Its not worth it. I'm not into LBs myself AT ALL and if most gender conforming bullies insist on mis-labeling straight men into LBs I certainly can't stop them.

Carry on dudes (without me).

Go with God brother. 

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You've proved yet another point with that post. You totally ignore what people say and read what you want to read into people's posts.  I have certainly explained that I am not making any homophobic comments or using examples of paedophillia in a derogatory sense.  In fact I don't think I've ever written the word derogatory so many times before. You choose to ignore that and install your own 'chip on the shoulder' mentality.

If you disagree - show me an example where I haven't given an explanation.

I have said it before and i will say it again,no matter what a ladyboy thinks ,she is a man,and if a man goes with her and plays with her penis he is not completely hetro,he is bi ,no matter what he tries to tell himself.

As for the fact one man wants to have sex with another man ,i couldnt care less,i just dont want it thrust in my face,by them kissing and trying to convince us its natural, but i am sure no matter what i say they do believe its natural,

I am sure my lesbian cousin thinks it is or my homosexual nephew does ,i have never asked them.

• Like 1