Why do men like ladyboys?

Men who are attracted to them never admit why, they seem to hide it, they are obviously attracted to men who try and look like women but clearly are still men. Often these same men think heterosexuals are just suppressing their feelings for it. I find them a turn off pure and simple

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Years ago, in the 60s, I read research  done  in France with Arab  sex worker transsexuals. The reason men preferred transsexuals were that they knew about men's needs, men's  pleasures  mens bodies; in other  words  having been men they actually knew what men liked unlike women who have to  be taught what to do and how to do it.

So just like a lesbian then......

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Having had several manual prostate examinations, I have no desire to be on the receiving end, or to be the dominant partner.

Some ladyboys can be quite stunning, I can understand how some men can be attracted. However, as soon as a todger came out of hiding, I'd be out of there.

Unfortunately, the suicide statistics for ladyboys who have had female genitalia installed are very high. As are those for older ladyboys.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32345113/

https://gatesofvienna.net/2019/03/ladyboys-what-you-dont-know/

Yes it was a prostate examination that totaly convinced me that  it was a one way street down there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

So just like a lesbian then......

No. Nothing  like a lesbian. They know nothing about men's  bodies.

But if you  mean similar  to a lesbian relationship- then yes. But from experience  of threesomes with bi girls: just because a girl knows what a girl likes does not mean she can do it- can satisfy  her.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Most men don't like them. At least the pre-op variety. For some, I think it is a kind of a "free pass" to have a gay or bi-sexual experience. With pre-op ladyboys, for sure. 

And I think some guys are just so jaded, it is a kind of a change up, to awaken their senses. 

Regardless of what some say, there is nearly a zero percent change they are not getting busy with "the package" on ladyboys who have not undergone the total conversion. 

I am a generally open minded guy. But, I find something about this to be a bit bizarre. Thrilled that I find normal woman to be sufficiently exciting! 

Yes I agree it nice, and to be honest  easier,  to be normal but I am always suspicious of those 'normal' men who sit in judgement about such matters. Or those obsessed with LBs....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

A bargirl informed me they usually don't get the surgical conversion because the tourist want to try the meat popsicle but prefer it if they are wearing a dress and lots of makeup for plausible deniability. 

Nah. It's a matter of personal commitment to their alternative gender, money and the advice and support  they get from the community.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I have limited experience with them. I have to admit once I took a beautiful girl out of a bar and later I discovered that the artificially created p$#y wasn't real. She told me she had the operation when she was 16. But anyhow, I liked her, she behaved like a nice girl and it was fun with her. But I guess technically I met a transgender and not a ladyboy.

I knew a guy who owned a ladyboy bar in Bangkok. Somehow I assumed that all of them had the operation already and didn't have that male part anymore. But he corrected me. He told me all of his ladyboys still had that thing. And most importantly, that is what the customers want. I found that information interesting...

Have you watched Hangover 3 and the ladyboy scene? if not check youtube, hilarious. I'd probably get suspended for posting it here.