Why do men like ladyboys?

4 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I don't think anyone is waiting for your acceptance... and how nice of you to chat them up... 

Look sunshine, if anyone approaches me and is pleasant, I will be pleasant back, anything wrong with that? Now run along.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Looks like a woman going through a sex change including breast reduction, no big deal

According to an a certain outdated definition of woman, yes.

Do you have an opinion on what bathroom "she" should use, what golf league "she" should be allowed to play in or whether "she" should be barred from military service?

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 18.56.15.png

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I have come to the firm conclusion that  insisting that straight men that fancy LBs can't be straight is rooted in garden variety homophobia and transphobia. Thus worthless. Not based on reality, Based on hard wired prejudiced emotions.

I don't understand how suggesting a man that sleeps with Asian men dressed as women is bi-sexual is either homophobic or transphobic.

You seem to be suggesting that calling a man Bi is a form of abuse. 

P.S. I realise that Jing has left the building, but just saying...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Do you have an opinion on what bathroom "she" should use, what golf league "she" should be allowed to play in or whether "she" should be barred from military service?

only the issues in sport, a transgender playing in a ladies golf event wouldn't be fair, most men are a lot stronger and hit it further hence on the tours length of courses are shorter than mens

7 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Nothing is oudated  if you are born a man/  woman you die the same sex  Dont care what " he" looks like " he" is still a woman with  vagina and a womb .

Edited by bert bloggs

13 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

As for the fact one man wants to have sex with another man ,i couldnt care less,i just dont want it thrust in my face,by them kissing and trying to convince us its natural, but i am sure no matter what i say they do believe its natural,

Have to pull you up on that one. If I see a man kissing a man in public I feel revulsion because it's not something that I would want to do, but that is a sign of my own prejudices.

Those men did not choose to be gay, so by the very nature of it, their homosexuality is natural. Your response (like mine above) is pretty clear homophobia. I try to hide mine though as it's a sign of my weaknesses, not theirs.

32 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Have to pull you up on that one. If I see a man kissing a man in public I feel revulsion because it's not something that I would want to do, but that is a sign of my own prejudices.

Those men did not choose to be gay, so by the very nature of it, their homosexuality is natural. Your response (like mine above) is pretty clear homophobia. I try to hide mine though as it's a sign of my weaknesses, not theirs.

Well i reckon most men are weak as i doubt many want to see two men kissing but then what do i know as you reckon i am homophobic.

2 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Well i reckon most men are weak as i doubt many want to see two men kissing but then what do i know as you reckon i am homophobic.

Point your feet against a thai, and wait for the reaction ????

It is what we are told since we are kids what is discusting or not. Im getting used to see men kissing by now, but really Im not, still some chringing inside me do not want to see that. I am homophobic?  Not intellectually but by feeling yes. 

37 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

I'm not reckoning it, I'm seeing it. From dictionary.com - "an aversion or hostility to, disdain for, or fear of gay sexual orientation or gay people.". Not wanting to see two men kissing is an aversion of gay sexual orientation or gay people. I'm not judging you for it, but what I'm saying is it's disingenuous to say what you say on one hand but also don't want to be labelled as homophobic on the other.

1 hour ago, Woof999 said:

For me it would depend on the kiss. I get disgusted when I see men and women kissing in public if they're going on and on. 

For some it's a choice, for others it's not, just like heterosexuals. 

11 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

I'm not reckoning it, I'm seeing it. From dictionary.com - "an aversion or hostility to, disdain for, or fear of gay sexual orientation or gay people.". Not wanting to see two men kissing is an aversion of gay sexual orientation or gay people. I'm not judging you for it, but what I'm saying is it's disingenuous to say what you say on one hand but also don't want to be labelled as homophobic on the other.

I am not averse to gay people ,i just dont want to watch them kissing or making love etc ,i love dogs,but i dont want to watch them sniffing each others bums or having a sh- g 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

For me it would depend on the kiss. I get disgusted when I see men and women kissing in public if they're going on and on. 

That's a valid point for sure.

I hate many forms of seafood and pretty much all crustaceans. I cringe when my wife eats them in a fashion not all that dissimilar from the feeling of seeing two men kissing. One of those feelings is socially acceptable and the other no longer is and I have no problem with that.

I also have an irrational fear of spiders, which makes me arachnophobic, but being labelled as one doesn't have the same stigma perhaps as being labelled homophobic, The stigma attached to whatever term doesn't make the labelling of it any more of less real.

Just now, bert bloggs said:

I am not averse to gay people ,i just dont want to watch them kissing or making love etc ,i love dogs,but i dont want to watch them sniffing each others bums or having a sh- g 

Yet you didn't start a thread about why dogs sniff each other?

"i just dont want it thrust in my face,by them kissing and trying to convince us its natural" is what you wrote upthread and that's probably the driver of what you write. It's not natural to you but it is to them. I would think that most gays don't choose to be gay any more than you choose to be hetero. I'm not trying to label you as anything, i just find it interesting that you've made some comments that could reasonably be seen as being homophobic (especially the parts about you not believing it is natural) but can't begin to believe that you might be at least tending towards homophobia.

I've also written upthread that I'm pretty similar in many ways and don't have an issue being called out on it.

I don't think there is anything 'homophobic' about an aversion to seeing men kissing - its not something you can control, well its not in my case.  How can you control something that's involuntary and why should you?

What I think is wrong is almost being made to view it.  In the UK its regularly shown in TV series and increasingly so in adverts.  People are given warnings about flashing images or potentially disturbing images but not about homosexuality.  This is the PC world folks.

I would also say that I don't want to watch heterosexual people kissing in public either - to me its a private thing.  I don't feel a revulsion to the hetero variety, I'm just uncomfortable with it.

To me, homophobia is being anti-gay and openly criticising someone's basic rights be what they are (some take it even further).  If someone is gay, bi or whatever, nobody has the right to say they should not be as they are.

However, we are a long way off topic - most of us have been for a long time - same ball park but off topic.  I think the guy from London who explained why he was attracted to Ladyboys answered the OP's question very well and in a very honest and open manner. He certainly answered it for me as I've often wondered the same. I had never considered what he revealed.

I thought it was amusing though, that when he did so and admitted that he probably was bi - he was immediately criticised by the proponents of self identity (well one). Can't have anyone from their own side raining on their parade can we?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Animals amusing when they do it.

ladyboy and girl, both in 711.   the ladyboy will look at you, smile, think bad thoughts, look again, and again and again......for some guys, it's nice to get attention.

the girl.....maybe a glance because a falang isn't that normal, and that's usually it.  longer in Thailand, the more you realize it means nothing.

I get the initial conversation.   

luckily for me, 1000 girls throw themselves at me and the ladyboys are held back by professional wrestlers.   but for others, the attention is likely nice........

the title says why do men like ladyboys?  not why do men like sleeping with them?  

26 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

ladyboy and girl, both in 711.   the ladyboy will look at you, smile, think bad thoughts, look again, and again and again......for some guys, it's nice to get attention.

the girl.....maybe a glance because a falang isn't that normal, and that's usually it.  longer in Thailand, the more you realize it means nothing.

I get the initial conversation.   

luckily for me, 1000 girls throw themselves at me and the ladyboys are held back by professional wrestlers.   but for others, the attention is likely nice........

the title says why do men like ladyboys?  not why do men like sleeping with them?  

I doubt many guys actually sleep with them. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

25 pages

Really does it matter

Sex is sex

Just skin

I love sex with women ,and boy its been far more than skin with many ,some have been fantastic and some have been disapointing,

But at least they were women,not men pretending to be women.

11 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

25 pages

Really does it matter

Sex is sex

Just skin

I think little Bertie is secretly working up to a tryst with a ladyboy. maybe after 40 pages he'll pop his cherry ????

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2022 at 7:57 PM, Yellowtail said:

Not to heterosexual men

Just the opposite: many ladyboys look stunning. If you see a tall, stacked ladyboy walking down the street, and you don’t notice, maybe you are blind. Yeah, once you realize it’s a Ladyboy, then you can lose interest.

But to say that there isn’t a moment where you lock on is to lie to us, and maybe yourself.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Just the opposite: many ladyboys look stunning. If you see a tall, stacked ladyboy walking down the street, and you don’t notice, maybe you are blind. Yeah, once you realize it’s a Ladyboy, then you can lose interest.

But to say that there isn’t a moment where you lock on is to lie to us, and maybe yourself.

Oh, I notice them, but, like a phony Rolex, it looks nice for a moment, but I would not want to bed a phony woman any more than I would wear a phony watch. 

I stand by what I said, but if calling it heterosexual makes you feel better about yourself, goof for you. Makes me no never-mind. 

If you like ladyboys,then up to you but if you play with a penis and enjoy it then you are either bisexual or homosexual,you can convince yourself your not ,the same as a ladyboy can convince himself he is a she, there are two sexes male and female,no matter how this new woke world tries to convince us there are more than one sex,and that men can have babies and chestfeed them.

• Like 2