Humanity: better or worse

3 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

as the wise old Philosophers said over 2000 years ago.... (paraphrasing, since I can't read)

Forget about humanity, only follow your path

Are you the tree trunk or a leaf?  both part of the tree

Forget this chat stuff and work hard at work

we are all dust.   everyone dies.  it's over for us all.

nobody will remember.  all generations will forget.

go inside your mind and make yourself better

all you can do.

OK, gotta go to 711 and get some beer and a tuk tuk to Soi 666!!!!!

I lived a life of fun. Yet now middle aged mid life crisis Im thinking there has to be more to life. But is there??? Cant just be beer n women can it? 

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

I lived a life of fun. Yet now middle aged mid life crisis Im thinking there has to be more to life. But is there??? Cant just be beer n women can it? 

midlife crisis can go until you are 60.

the philosophers say you don't worry about happiness, definitely don't chase women, be unselfish and don't have any passions or material possessions to tie you down.

but you must work.  work hard all day.  help others.  focused.  work.  aim.  do you part, forget what I'm tying now, don't worry about others.......only focus on your day, your work, your mind. 

there is no grief, no reason to be mad, happy, nothing.....simply get a clear mind and work!!!!  but you MUST work at something that means something.   

those clowns never had an iPhone with streaming p....n and 10,000 movies available at any second.  and they never went to Pattaya via private jet.

1 minute ago, Iamfalang said:

midlife crisis can go until you are 60.

the philosophers say you don't worry about happiness, definitely don't chase women, be unselfish and don't have any passions or material possessions to tie you down.

but you must work.  work hard all day.  help others.  focused.  work.  aim.  do you part, forget what I'm tying now, don't worry about others.......only focus on your day, your work, your mind. 

there is no grief, no reason to be mad, happy, nothing.....simply get a clear mind and work!!!!  but you MUST work at something that means something.   

those clowns never had an iPhone with streaming p....n and 10,000 movies available at any second.  and they never went to Pattaya via private jet.

Whats the point of working 7 days a week? Rather be dead

On 5/11/2022 at 4:43 AM, Skallywag said:

4.4 Billion humans in 1980

7.9 Billion humans in 2022 

Humans are the #1 disease on this planet.  We have found the enemy and it is us ! 

Uncontrolled growth, every resource being mined, drilled, or cut down to satisfy us, and yet most of us are only concerned with our WiFi signals and/or Data plans  ???? ????

Right on.    But don't worry.....   soon you will own NOTHING  and you will be HAPPY  .    

All brought to you by the WEF .

16 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

at least move up to some good whiskey .........   that beer is just full of chemicals 

. i did the google search for the lazy ones here :  

What are the chemicals in beer?

A quick search on the web shows that substances like urea, potassium sulfate, sodium benzoate, antifoaming agents, flavor enhancers, sodium citrate, tartaric acid, corn syrup, genetically modified malt and hops, amyloglucosidase enzyme, propylene glycol alginate, chemically modified hop extracts, carbon dioxide, papain ..

1 minute ago, rumak said:

at least move up to some good whiskey .........   that beer is just full of chemicals 

. i did the google search for the lazy ones here :  

What are the chemicals in beer?

A quick search on the web shows that substances like urea, potassium sulfate, sodium benzoate, antifoaming agents, flavor enhancers, sodium citrate, tartaric acid, corn syrup, genetically modified malt and hops, amyloglucosidase enzyme, propylene glycol alginate, chemically modified hop extracts, carbon dioxide, papain ..

Drank heaps whisky

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Drank heaps whisky

heaps whiskey ?   never tried that one.     I like Johnny Red .     

note:   i reply explaining what you meant will not be necessary  ????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Philosophers

Dont get angry

Help people

Be a man of the people

nothing ever <deleted> people off as much as me trying to help them .     I have learnt my lesson !

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

The past does not exist.  That passion for the past stems from our deeply ingrained fear of death. 

Got no fear of death

I feel like my life has been 90% fun not enough meaning

Need more meat less ice cream

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Yeah, of course… another Jesus on the forum

True. When u dead no pain, no bills to pay, no work. Like long term sleep. Sounds alright.

Spending 2 years in hospital be bad. Dying in an instant be best.

No idea why people fear death. Only the pain if any be bad. The death be easy. Get reborn anyway.

On 5/10/2022 at 9:38 PM, Sparktrader said:

How are humans now vs 1980? More genuine or less genuine?

Less!!!!

Are we just a number now?

Too often feels like it.

Is the media better or worse?

Much worse!! Less genuine information, but far more 'dumbed-down' entertainment.

Is the world getting better?

No, sadly, the contrary.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

3 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Do you really think any bird knows it is a bird? Being a bird is equal to be dead (from the human’s point of view). 

Birds are smarter than lots of humans. Great eyesight, easy life. Fly all over. Great life. No bills. No work. Eat, have sex and dump on things.

11 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Birds are smarter than lots of humans. Great eyesight, easy life. Fly all over. Great life. No bills. No work. Eat, have sex and dump on things.

Yes, but they are just machines not remembering a single thing they did a minute ago. Not much different from a tree or even a stone. Do you really  wish to be a stone?  All the beauty of the birds - it is only their beauty in the eyes and brains of the humans whom you seem to despise. Nothing else. There is no world outside of the human brain. Only an absolute nothingness.

Edited by Hellfire

4 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Yes, but they are just machines not remembering a single thing they did a minute ago. Not much different from a tree or even a stone. Do you really  wish to be a stone?  All the beauty of the birds - it is only their beauty in the eyes and brains of the humans whom you seem to despise. Nothing else.

Birds have memories. I feed them. They even walk into the house.

All animals have memories. Thats why they know where to get food easy.

Stone lol

19 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Birds have memories. I feed them. They even walk into the house.

All animals have memories. Thats why they know where to get food easy.

Stone lol

They are programmed to seek and find the food. Machines. If you want to find out about their real level of intellect - ask what their favorite football team is or what was their last girlfriend’s name or… whatever… From the human’s point of view - all those creatures don’t really exist… they are kinda dead… 

Edited by Hellfire
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Hehe, Most male birds, never get laid, unless they are of a specie that mate for life. Not so different from humans ????

And breeding time one time a year only? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

They are programmed to seek and find the food. Machines. If you want to find out about their real level of intellect - ask what their favorite football team is or what was their last girlfriend’s name or… whatever… From the human’s point of view - all those creatures don’t really exist… they are kinda dead…

They speak bird not English. Dead lol

They are more alive than most humans. 

36 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Do you really think any bird knows it is a bird? Being a bird is equal to be dead (from the human’s point of view). 

I believe some predator birds like eagles in some protected areas have a good life soaring the sky, free and with no fears of tomorow. 

• Thanks 1