Face masks to be still needed in Thailand even after the emergency said Minster Anutin this week

webfact

7 minutes ago, KhonKaenLive said:

I would also hope my surgeon wears one too. They are not worn to protect against respiratory disease. 

Well if I was aware I was getting in a lift with a bunch of covid infected people I would wear a good mask. Feel free to try the same experiment without one

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I met my Wife for lunch to day. I parked up (motorcycle) 2 meters from the door to the restaurant. 

My Wife was sat 3 meters inside. 

The idea of getting off my motorcycle, putting on a mask, just too take off the mask 5 meters later and drink the water that was at the table felt utterly preposterous....  I didn’t wear the mask of course.... so I’m now one of these bad foreigners Anutin hates. 

I’m not against mask wearing in busy areas such as BTS etc... but sometimes it seems to me as though the world has lost any logic and gone mad. 

The worst part of all of this in Thailand is the about turn that government officials keep making regarding face-masks.

Feb 2022: MOPH Confirms No Legal Obligations For People To Wear Face Masks

https://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news/detail/TCATG220203155951127

when in Rome

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Would gladly get in that lift on the chance I might catch covid.

A 7 day covid holiday would be awesome and give me some much needed time at home to work on some projects.

Good for you, I have an underlying condition so could be dangerous for me. Plus I would then not like to pass it onto my family

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sandrew33 said:

Given a comprehensive peer reviewed study was released yesterday which showed ZERO benefit to ANY mask outside a proper fit tested N95 (as worn by health care workers in hospital settings) why are you supportive of masks at all? 

Interesting, is the study about protecting the mask wearer, or the mask wearer protecting others when they cough , sneeze etc?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Masking will be expected in most Asian countries for many years.

Personally with pollution still an un-solved issue I don't have a problem with this.

Just drop the rest of the BS and I can live with wearing a mask.

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The idea of getting off my motorcycle, putting on a mask, just too take off the mask 5 meters later and drink the water that was at the table felt utterly preposterous....  I didn’t wear the mask of course.... so I’m now one of these bad foreigners Anutin hates.

You rebel you... what next no underwear?

• Like 1