Where to buy Häco Replacement power plugs both 2 & 3 prong (used to be carried at Home Pro)

lowp

Update: I eventually asked Häco directly via LINE. They said, "Sorry these 2 models are out of stock. We're developing a new model following TIS standard" — Thai Industrial Standard. I don't know why they didn't meet TIS to begin with, as they are much better quality than all the others I have seen being sold over the last decade. I also checked the Thaiwatsadu website. They show only the 2 prong model at 25% discount for 24 baht, but it listing is overlaid with *out of stock* tag. I hope Häco don't change them much or put round pins in them.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I want an angled plug for Thailand. I googled and found this thread.

But no answer.

Where can I buy these 3 pin plugs in Thailand.

With an attached cable or with screw terminals to connect a cable.

If possible, from a brand name manufacturer.

Any link of a shop or online source in Thailand would be great.

For me the most important part is that it is relative flat so that I can put it into a socket behind a cabinet. 

Do not see what you want but a two pin 180 deg plug is available

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/2pin-flat-plug-butt-electrical-plug-socket-power-connector-cable-cord-female-male-diy-rewireable-power-plug-15a-125v-i4292325987-s17058285751.html?

if you could run ground wire to appliance and less than 15 amps.  Otherwise only see the EU 90 deg which is not flat as you want and would require additional ring for ground.

image.png.4c30800a2626ba5d9fc33201638cacda.png

• Like 1

For info... Although these have weird description they look similar to the Haco (but appear to be without the neon) Came across them quite a while ago when the Haco s were becoming extinct. Never bought any of these as noticed Tesco (as they were at the time ) were getting rid of the Haco 2 and 3 pin at around half price. Grabbed the lot so still have a few left.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/lang-ac-power-travel-adapter-converter-plug-us-plug-5-15p-ac-power-3-pin-plug-i3982102187.html

NOTE The orientation of the cable versus the pin positions is NOT the same as the Haco.  The earth is at the top so check if suitable.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, terryq said:

For info... Although these have weird description they look similar to the Haco (but appear to be without the neon) Came across them quite a while ago when the Haco s were becoming extinct. Never bought any of these as noticed Tesco (as they were at the time ) were getting rid of the Haco 2 and 3 pin at around half price. Grabbed the lot so still have a few left.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/lang-ac-power-travel-adapter-converter-plug-us-plug-5-15p-ac-power-3-pin-plug-i3982102187.html

NOTE The orientation of the cable versus the pin positions is NOT the same as the Haco.  The earth is at the top so check if suitable.

Good old Lazada index again - "AC Power Travel Adapter Converter Plug" rather than 90 degree or just plug - travel adapter normally means you plug a different type into it.  Good find.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, terryq said:

Yeah, you need some of the "earth at the top" oriented outlets to use two of these, but they are a good option if you need vertically hanging leads.

48 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Good old Lazada index again - "AC Power Travel Adapter Converter Plug" rather than 90 degree or just plug - travel adapter normally means you plug a different type into it.  Good find.

Agreed, no idea how I came across them, was quite a while ago. If I do find something  that appears rare or odd and think I might need in the future I save to a Speed Dial page , very rarely have i needed to buy anything on the page but have about 50 items there now. If I delete something I'm going to be in desperate need of the item the day after and I wont be able to find it.

1 hour ago, terryq said:

Thanks, I will order a couple of them, 32B per piece. Let's see.