Female Russian tourist brutally assaulted while jogging at Mabprachan reservoir

snoop1130

23 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
On 5/19/2022 at 6:07 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

The OP does say that robbery is not suspected, sexual assault is.

No evidence of sexual assault i read plus the woman can't remember any of it, so Ukraine still a possibility

You read it wrong...

"...police chief from the Nong Prue Police Station, gave an update on this brutal assault, assuming it was not a robbery but rather an attempt to sexually assault..."

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You read it wrong...

"...police chief from the Nong Prue Police Station, gave an update on this brutal assault, assuming it was not a robbery but rather an attempt to sexually assault..."

I read about 4 different reports one of them said no evidence of a sexual assault, you can imagine what that is

23 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

and I didn't suggest a Ukrainian.

You did suggest Ukraine so you, as near as dammit, implied a Ukrainian's involvement,  bearing this comment in mind...

"Russia has invaded Ukraine and soldiers have been raping Ukrainian women..."

• Like 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

You did suggest Ukraine so you, as near as dammit, implied a Ukrainian's involvement,  bearing this comment in mind...

"Russia has invaded Ukraine and soldiers have been raping Ukrainian women..."

No I didn't, stop getting carried away, there are many nationalities fighting for Ukraine

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I very seriously doubt this was war related but there is something about her not knowing what happened that possibly doesn't pass the smell test. A good investigation would at the very least consider if there might be another reason that she may have been targeted. Say no more, use your imagination.

"Say no more, use your imagination".

No need to suggest that to Thaivisa posters, even with indisputable facts they'll do that!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, morrobay said:

Where is this op snoop1130 ??? Too much to ask for a follow up on attacker Id. I'm ,99 % sure who the lowlife is but why no report?

It's nothing to do with snoop1130, the Pattaya News published the story, not him. 

How can you be so sure of the identity of the suspect?

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 7:09 PM, billd766 said:

So is any other nationality you care to think about, and they all have the same possibility of being guilty.

So why do you suggest that it could be a Ukrainian who did it? It could have any person from any country, and like me and the rest of the readers, you have no idea. At this point not even the police know but the certainly know more than you or I.

It would seem from another post that the perpetrator was actually a Thai person with use to a government vehicle and ot a farang and certainly not a Ukrainian.

This is a problem, when jumping to conclusions with little or no information to go on.

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're showing so much logic and reason, today.   Why should it now be a "Yaba Thai", not a Ukrainian connection as before?

People's comprehension isn't very good, the most likely perpetrator was  always a Thai, motive of Ukraine invasion was always a small chance

Edited by scubascuba3

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

No I didn't, stop getting carried away, there are many nationalities fighting for Ukraine

Yes you did, and I replied to the post at which point you started back tracking and denying it.

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Yes you did, and I replied to the post at which point you started back tracking and denying it.

you often seem to misunderstand things, maybe it's your age I'm not sure,

I said "still no mention if it's a foreigner or Thai or possible motive life robbery or Ukraine"

Ukraine meaning Ukraine invasion which you seem to be unaware of

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Sounds like some sort of meet up for some reason possibly gone bad?

Also, oddly never seen any Russians out that way.

Anyway, hope she is OK.

People don't usually agree to have a meet up whilst out jogging en route .

Sounds like this was an attempted rape and she fought back and the attacker ran off 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 8:09 PM, billd766 said:

So is any other nationality you care to think about, and they all have the same possibility of being guilty.

So why do you suggest that it could be a Ukrainian who did it? It could have any person from any country, and like me and the rest of the readers, you have no idea. At this point not even the police know but the certainly know more than you or I.

Mate...  another couple of Thai Visa Chief Speculators ????

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

you often seem to misunderstand things, maybe it's your age I'm not sure,

I said "still no mention if it's a foreigner or Thai or possible motive life robbery or Ukraine"

Ukraine meaning Ukraine invasion which you seem to be unaware of

What relevance has Ukraine with this story.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Possible hate crime. 

Quite a possibility , I have seem numerous posts on this forum stating that ALL Russians are responsible for Russias invasion on Ukraine and that ALL Russians should be punished for Putin's cations . 

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Quite a possibility , I have seem numerous posts on this forum stating that ALL Russians are responsible for Russias invasion on Ukraine and that ALL Russians should be punished for Putin's cations . 

I actually never thought it was a hate crime. I posted about what I thought another member may have been alluding to. 

However, upon reflection, whilst we are all thinking about the possibility of it being a hate crime against Russians, it's possible it's just another Thai guy piece of scum hating farang, all farang, and he wouldn't have a clue about the war in Ukraine.

We would need to know the details of the crime, like did he try to rip her pants off etc, or just wanted to bash her and leave. 

3 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I actually never thought it was a hate crime. I posted about what I thought another member may have been alluding to. 

However, upon reflection, whilst we are all thinking about the possibility of it being a hate crime against Russians, it's possible it's just another Thai guy piece of scum hating farang, all farang, and he wouldn't have a clue about the war in Ukraine.

We would need to know the details of the crime, like did he try to rip her pants off etc, or just wanted to bash her and leave. 

Has there ever been an instance of Thais attacking foreigners for the sole reason that they don't like foreigners ?

I cannot ever recall that ever happening before 

16 minutes ago, Leaver said:

How on earth would a Thai guy know she was Russian? Did she sing the Russian national anthem weil jogging? Most Thai mommy boys wold not even know where Russia or the Ukraine is, just a farang hater, Thais could not tell the different between Russians or any other farangs it got nothing to do with the Ukraine at all,just you Sherlocks on TVF started that nonsens give it a rest.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Has there ever been an instance of Thais attacking foreigners for the sole reason that they don't like foreigners ?

I cannot ever recall that ever happening before 

Are you joking?

Countless articles of Thai security just itching to beat up farang.   

And what about all those 5 Thai's on 1 farang assaults? 

I remember this case.  A British family knocked out, even the old girl, 65, punched and kicked in the head.  That's hate, not self defense., nor security.  There are many other cases similar to this one. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-36158709

Edited by Leaver

9 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

How on earth would a Thai guy know she was Russian? Did she sing the Russian national anthem weil jogging? Most Thai mommy boys wold not even know where Russia or the Ukraine is, just a farang hater, Thais could not tell the different between Russians or any other farangs it got nothing to do with the Ukraine at all,just you Sherlocks on TVF started that nonsens give it a rest.

Has it been stated that the attacker was Thai ?

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Are you joking?

Countless articles of Thai security just itching to beat up farang.   

And what about all those 5 Thai's on 1 farang assaults? 

I remember this case.  A British family knocked out, even the old girl, 65, punched and kicked in the head.  That's hate, not self defense. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-36158709

That is a drunken argument in a pub when people were drunk , nothing to do with where people came from , these drunken fights happen the World over .

The story you provided isn't a case of Thais attacking felangs because they done like felangs , its a case of drunk people fighting and arguing with each other . 

BTW, in the story you highlighted , didnt the Felangs attack the Thais first ?(I seem to recall)