Visa exempt expires today - Dates mixed up. What are my options?

I have messed up my dates. My last day on my visa except is May 22 (today). I had put it in my calendar as May 26. I'm on Australian passport and have a return flight of 10 June.

If I go to Chaeng wattana tomorrow. What will happen to me. Will I be given an option to still extend even though I am now over stay?

I'm frantically looking at Covid restrictions for Malaysia and Singapore right now.

Can anyone advise on a best strategy for me to get an extension to be in Thailand until my flight in June?

Sorry I cannot give a better advice, but can you quickly locate a visa agent and see them this afternoon?  Maybe they could do something for you.....of course it will probably cost you dearly.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

Try and extend another 30 days at immigration, just use weekend as an excuse

They'll ask for all the TM30 docs too just to warned!

Thanks for the answers, guys. Staying in hotels will not be an issue? Can't believe I was so foolish.

Is the immigration at Laksi or Chaeng Wattana? I saw a popup on the immigration web site that it has moved. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by LS24
added

Go to immigration Monday.

No worries.

Edit: posted as Caldera posted.

His advice is correct.

Note you will be attending it mall Laski for extension..

OP just checked online appointment for Laski.

Appears you might be able to book an appointment for Monday.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Thanks for the answers, guys. Staying in hotels will not be an issue? Can't believe I was so foolish.

Is the immigration at Laksi or Chaeng Wattana? I saw a popup on the immigration web site that it has moved. Can anyone confirm?

You're good.  Book an appt for tomorrow to guarantee you will be seen. Then, if you want to get it out of the way early so you can do stuff with the rest of your day, you can show up at 730 to get in the queue. They'll start handing them out about 8:15'ish.  If you're among the first 20 in the queue, you should be all finished before 10am. 

Easiest way to get there would be MRT to Bang Sue, then walk upstairs to the SRT(Big red signs with platform 3 on them).  I would leave your place at 630am, because it will take an hour to get there with the train stops and transferring at Bang Sue.  MRT is one ticket. Then you have to buy another token at Bang Sue for the MRT (26baht).  Get off at Lak Si. 

You'll see the IT Square mall right in front of the train stop.  Enter and walk up the escalator to 3rd level. (Lights and shops will be closed because mall doesn't open til 10am).

Edited by audaciousnomad
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, LS24 said:

. Attached a photo of the entrance

Geez check out guy on left.

Good to know what to wear.

Not even flip flops required it seems. 

Thanks for helpful report. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Haha 1

oh and finally,

- The temp Immigration is toward the south east end of the building on level 3.

- There are photocopying options on either side of the temporary immigration. Price is 2 baht a black and white. page.

Also, I have just received this message from Immigration via my email address.

"Dear MR. Matthijs Engelbeen, As you requested, the booking has been cancelled. Kind regards, "

I am not Mr Matthijs. So if you know him, you might like to let him know so he can make other arrangements. I'm not sure how my email got confused with this person's email address.

18 hours ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

What do you mean all? Isnt TM 30 just one page?

the form is 2 pages I think, but supporting documents can be lengthy, such as tabian baan, rental contract photocopies

I was asked to submit my TM30 before applying for the extension

24 minutes ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

Enter June 1 on visa exempt 30 day.  When is the earliest i can go for extension?

Im thinking June 16.

That could depend upon the office where you apply.

Most office would process the applications 2 weeks before your permit stay ends. Others a week or less.