Lucky, unlucky events?

proton

Not many lucky ones except meeting the Mrs 20 years ago, and even that is doubtful at times ???? Many more unlucky experiences, the latest last month. Went back to UK and found myself in W H Smiths on the first Tues and thought i'll do the Euro lottery, then decided to do it on Friday still feeing a bit jet lagged. Did it on Friday 22nd April for a couple of weeks, not even knowing what the prize was, over 100 mil as it turned out. Just did my numbers and the woman I gave it to said mm well you never know. Went to Spain for a couple of weeks after that and almost forgot about it. When I checked the numbers came up as winning, unfortunately not for my dates but for the 19th when nobody won. Millions did it on the Tues and nobody won, I go in 3 days later and get the numbers but too late! Should have checked previous numbers.

Many more unlucky such as lost tickets, or the couple last year who 'won' 182 million, but when they checked their regular payment had not gone through as not enough in the bank at the end of the month, imagine that ????. I console my self with the thought that had I done it on the 19th and ended up with millions life might have ended up worse, I doubt it, but you never know. No more lotteries for me anyway, it would have been fun giving millions away though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, I think you had enough bad luck. You should try standing in line for the giveaway of ganja plants.

Not likely, grew a couple in the 70's arrested both times

• Haha 2

I rarely have vivid dreams.

But some while back I was half asleep and kept thinking over and over again...6, 12, 21, 32... Plus some other numbers.

Anyway, I made the effort to wake up and get a pen and paper while the numbers were still fresh in my head. So I wrote them down. 6, 12, 21, 32.... Then I farted and totally lost my train of thought.

Anyway, I put those numbers down on a lotto entry and just made up the others to complete the form.

We'll, the only numbers I got right were 6, 12, 21 and 32.

That was the most expensive fart I've ever done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, sipi said:

I rarely have vivid dreams.

But some while back I was half asleep and kept thinking over and over again...6, 12, 21, 32... Plus some other numbers.

Anyway, I made the effort to wake up and get a pen and paper while the numbers were still fresh in my head. So I wrote them down. 6, 12, 21, 32.... Then I farted and totally lost my train of thought.

Anyway, I put those numbers down on a lotto entry and just made up the others to complete the form.

We'll, the only numbers I got right were 6, 12, 21 and 32.

That was the most expensive fart I've ever done.

Great art is worth any price.

• Like 1