Online 90 day report rejected

No explanation was given. I have a EDU visa and this is my first report on it. I was told I would be able to report online, but reading here people are saying I must do the first in person. Which is correct?

And you know your 90 day report was due because you got that little paper in your passport when you got your ED extension?

Are you within the window you can apply online? From 2 weeks before down until the report date?

One thing I have found is this new system is really finicky about you getting the address EXACTLY the same as the TM30 you have on file. Building name, Room number, Neighborhood number (if applicable), Soi number, street name, sub district, district has to be 100% on the money or it'll get rejected.

The good news is as long as you're within the window to apply online you can do it again and again if it's rejected.

I have lived at the same address the last 17+ years and used it for my 90 day reporting without problem both with the old online system, by mail and in person, yet when they went to the new online system I was rejected FOUR times (once on the mobile app and three times on the website) I just kept re-applying fiddling with the address slightly and FINALLY they approved it.

My advice is apply again,        

rejected 3 times.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Your first 90 day report must be done in person since immigration would not have a record of you doing a report when a online report is done.

The first report can be done by mail since they will have copies of your passport and etc.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your first 90 day report must be done in person since immigration would not have a record of you doing a report when a online report is done.

The first report can be done by mail since they will have copies of your passport and etc.

Hey Joe, the above is unclear to me. Do I have to do the report in person or can I mail it in?

12 minutes ago, Hal65 said:

The above is unclear to me. Do I have to do the report in person or can I mail it in?

ANY 90 day report can be done by mail (IF your office accepts mail in 90 day reports) as long as it's post marked 14 days before it's due 
OR
in person from 2 weeks before down until 7 days after the actual due date (after that you get a 2000baht fine for failure to file on time)

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Hi Joe, Doing my first 90 day report, what's required?

tks in advance

32 minutes ago, Tod Daniels said:

ANY 90 day report can be done by mail (IF your office accepts mail in 90 day reports) as long as it's post marked 14 days before it's due 

That is a Bangkok rule that made its way on the immigration website.

The majority of office will process a mailed in report if it is received 7 days before the report date that is the actual rule. Some offices will even accept them up to the report date.

This is the rules for 90 day reporting that I go by.90day_notification.pdf

A line of it states this. image.png.fee9eba5555a548284d9609328742798.png

• Like 2

Been waiting for my online report which has been pending since the 16th.  We were on the phone with our imm office today and yesterday but was told forget it, put it in the post, the whole system is down Thailand wide.  He was after my Line ID because he said he couldnt even get an email out on the Imm system.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Hal65 said:

Hey Joe, the above is unclear to me. Do I have to do the report in person or can I mail it in?

Yes you can. 

Fot Chiang Mai mailed in reports info is here. https://aseannow.com/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

It is fairly doing the reports in CM since they have a drive through window now.

• Like 1