Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

4 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Are you new here? I do not think so. Be real, this happens crazy a lot in Thailand, even more locally with Thais. To say it is only with foreigners is indeed untrue.

Its true, it happens way more than you like to think, and more to the locals than foreigners of course. 

Still a bit surprised of all the laughing emotions to so many on the first OP, and so many judging posts about him. 

To be true, it can happen to everybody. Would I go to media? Do not think so.

If my gf would like to fool me, she could have done long time ago, and still can, and I am also travelling back and forth to work as well, before covid and now. Im I worried after reading this? Not really, should I worry, dont think so, can it happen, yes it can,  ut I will be able to move on, but hope I know my gf and her family to know that would not happen to me. 

Nr 1 rule, get to know her family and friends and you know who you dating, is a good start for getting to know your gf. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Where are the do-gooders who tell us we shouldn't blame the victim?

He was such a nice guy and he loved his gf so much. He didn't deserve all that.

Or imagine a woman would have returned to see her boyfriend and she found a similar situation. She would obviously be the victim of a partner who cheated on her and stole her property.

But this time it was just a stupid lovesick guy. Nothing to see here...

I would just tell him to grow a pair, nothing to see here. 

5 hours ago, Excel said:

The lubricating jelly found I assume was needed in order to loosen the locks on his Ducati perhaps ?

Wow, that is the most charitable explanation I have seen for a situation on ASEAN for quite some time.

I would say it's unusual for a young woman to need lubrication assistance for vaginal sex, perhaps you can see where I am going with this.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I understand going to the police. Perhaps his insurance will cover the theft of the bike. Maybe. 

But, going to the media? Why humiliate yourself in front of the nation? Good judgment seems to be lacking these days. 

What can one say? 

Its all over media in Thailand, so hir gf will have to return the property she took, cause everyone in her village will point a finger on her. And every corrupt cop in the province will look for her. Just think about it.

Edited by Lorin

Kraut Bill was ripped off 555

I see plenty of young girls marrying old germans.
Many go to Germ any in hope to get big money, big house big evelising.
Many got disappointed.
My ex's sister, 36. She was also looking for a handsome, 40ish, rich European. She had a few but they wanted just to bang her.
At the end, she settled and married a 66 years old German. Moved to Germany and is not happy at all.
Now training to become a caretaker for old people..
Surely, this wasn't what she was hoping for.

On her facebook pages and other social media, not one photo of her husband or sharing some happiness.
No, everywhere, she appears as "single".

Edited by RafPinto
  • Sad 1

Just now, RafPinto said:

Now taining to become a caretaker for old people..
Surely, this wasn't what she was hoping for.

But she have experience, taking care of old people I mean? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Give the girl a brake.
She is busy, working her Isaan farm with the new bike. Preparing the land for the next rice season.

1CB1A992-C195-43E2-BA00-5C3B30435D73_4_5005_c.jpeg

If you bothered to read the article you will see that the bike is in Chanthaburi, that is not Isan so perhaps your attempted slur against Isan people backfired.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Leaves her for 2 years and expects to come back to everything fine? sorry mate but that's not how females work, Pattaya or not. Anything more than a couple of weeks and that pillow is not the only thing she'll be riding.

He could've come back to Thailand a year ago, even earlier with quarantine. Why only now??

• Like 2