Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

Why surprise surprise? no surprise at all.. that giant dieldo she left behind should give him a clue how she felt about him and probably what to do with it now that she's gone...

Edited by ezzra

1 hour ago, BestB said:

I do not get it, any reason why Police has not issued an arrest warrant for her and her brother?

Bike is essentially stolen, she confirmed she took it, ie theft.

Notify police in other 2 provinces and have her and brother arrested and bikes returned back to the owner.

Is it that simple?

If he had the key and the bike was locked and then she "used" it, that would be theft.

But if she had access to the key and maybe "she remembers" that he told her that she and her family can use the bike while he is away, what then?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

What a naive bloke, he actually thought she would be loyal in all that time, while in Pattaya? To leave registration books and bikes at the place that long, even more foolish.

You're suggesting that, as a result of the travel problems during Covid, he "naïvely and foolishly" chose to do that?  What other choice did he have?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

It seems she is not actually guilty of anything.....yet.

It would seem she had his permission to access and use those items.

Once returned, lesson learned, hopefully!

The sex thing, who says it was her, could've been the brother and his gf. All speculation.

Breaking into a safe and stealing is not guilty of anything?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Um.......if I was Herr Mathias I would have weighed up the value of the bike, the rings, and damage to condo and ego against the cost of public embarrassment and media notoriety, and remain silent, and considered the experience a somewhat inexpensive lesson in life

Just let her rip him off No , Way Charlie, Name and Shame , he did nothing wrong 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

If you think this guy was foolish, where do you think he went wrong? Getting in a relationship with a bar girl in the first place? Letting her move in? Allowing her to stay in the condo while he was out of the country? Thinking the safe would deter her? Not installing hidden cameras in the condo to keep tabs on what she was up to while he was away? Not paying off the condo lobby guards to tip him off if they saw any suspicious comings and goings? Really curious what the old guard thinks he should have done differently?

I used to give our security girl tips and food she never told me what was going on with That Thai Sister <deleted> 

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bloody horrible woman, took the guys Ducati and left the penis on the bed. 

She needs a public flogging. 

IMG_20220604_083639.jpg

The going jail term for murder is 8 years she should do 20 years. Why didn't he take the green books with him before he left? When you fall into a hole stop digging.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

9 out of 10 times.  You just cant leave them alone too long.  It's a promiscuous culture, and many are driven by greed not a future.

As opposed to what other people or 'culture'?

With their history  of mass colonising and appropriation of land  resources  and wealth I suggest  you  look at American  and British  culture for examples of greed on a massive scale.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

As opposed to what other people or 'culture'?

With their history  of mass colonising and appropriation of land  resources  and wealth I suggest  you  look at American  and British  culture for examples of greed on a massive scale.

And where do you come from for a comparison....?  ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I wouldn't dispute that but this story could and does happen all over the world. Not sure why all the Thai bashing is going on and the reference to incest is out of order.

Because most had their experiences with bad women in Thailand, abroad they also had bad experiences with bad women, so that's why the negativity. And many also  know they where fooled kin Thailand, and did nothing about it except complaining about prostitutes fooling them. 

Live and learn, move on

Edited by Hummin