Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

On 6/4/2022 at 9:04 AM, CharlieH said:

It seems she is not actually guilty of anything.....yet.

It would seem she had his permission to access and use those items.

Once returned, lesson learned, hopefully!

The sex thing, who says it was her, could've been the brother and his gf. All speculation.

He gave her permission for safebreaking and jewellery theft, no doubt.... 

Started on the Chang a bit early today? ????

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

He gave her permission for safebreaking and jewellery theft, no doubt.... 

Started on the Chang a bit early today? ????

You know it was her that committed those things do you ?......nah didn't think so ????

20 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

What Love was that then; a lot of Thai Men and Women have no idea what Love is, as they have never felt it, given it or recieved it.    Just one example; my Wife of 15 years told me that her Father never once gave her a cuddle in her entire life and her Mother was so busy in the Market night and day trying to earn enough for the Family to eat that she didn't recieve much attention from her either.   Her first Husband (deceased at 39) was , in her words, 'as cold as ice' and sex was a jump on, grunt and two minute affair.    Small wonder that many Thai's don't understand 'Love' at all !

And you believed what she said?

18 hours ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Oh dear! I fear too many issues may parallel my experience upon return.  Suspect my ute (pickup)  gone and God knows what else I will find upon return. I intend to make an unannounced visit also where I expect to find a forced safe and anything that can be Sold has been sold. I will follow this story with interest as I want to see what will happen with the missing vehicles. Will there be justice for theft? These are serious criminal acts that must be addressed.

If I leave a vehicle with someone and expect him or her to take care of the vehicle, then I should pay for the services. 

7 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I have seen a few who had already their next partner, a few days after a longterm realtionship just was over. Probably she had already the new one arranged, well in advance.

Me too!

I've varied from 2hrs to 2 weeks between moving one out and moving the next one in.

No need to be sad when a LTR ends, just start banging the next one.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/4/2022 at 3:43 PM, Hummin said:

And really, how did it go for you? 

Still single? Rental only? 

i prefer blondes but never got married.  when you have lived on the beach most of your life, why get married.  a new flock would arrive every morning looking for a good time..  never could see the point in getting married when i was young and living the rock star life back in the bu.   now i have no desire for complications.  single.  41 why come to Thailand.  Germany has some hot babes if you are in your prime.  i just don't understand these why these younger guys come over here and get worked.

Edited by malibukid

8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

You know it was her that committed those things do you ?......nah didn't think so ????

If it wasn't her that actually did it she would have been the one most likely to have allowed this to happen

5 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

yep had a few bashes on ladies in pattaya over the years..Hamsun man 

Yeap, one of the last times I did party in Pattaya, when I was younger single and more hansume, I had a girl on my lap, telling me her bf was a butterfly and next thin I see, another girl chasing her bf with a beer bottle in her hand. 

That was the good old days in my thirties, and I wasnt even taken surprise by it either, since it was quite normal. That was Pattaya good old days. 

Always someone chasing someone in the streets, and fighting. 

Edited by Hummin

20 hours ago, micmichd said:

If I leave a vehicle with someone and expect him or her to take care of the vehicle, then I should pay for the services. 

The 'payment' could well be considered free use of the vehicle. I must admit, I regard myself as quite reliable, but if someone left their Aston Martin with me and went away for several months, I might take it for a spin!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

The 'payment' could well be considered free use of the vehicle. I must admit, I regard myself as quite reliable, but if someone left their Aston Martin with me and went away for several months, I might take it for a spin!

I don't leave my Aston with anybody nor ask them to occasionally start it and move it as simply I would not trust them to reverse it back into the garage between the Rolls and the Maybach.

7 minutes ago, weaver93 said:

Any update on this story?

Has the Ducati been sold on Facebook Marketplace for 10,000 bht?

Has Fah gone too far?

????????

FAH was last seen on a brand new "Fahrrad"/ german for bicycle.

• Haha 2

On 6/7/2022 at 6:21 AM, jacko45k said:

I'd have it our roll racing on the 7 every saturday night !!

On 6/3/2022 at 10:04 PM, CharlieH said:

The sex thing, who says it was her, could've been the brother and his gf. All speculation.

That is true.  Decades ago, in the early 1970's I returned to the bungalow after work and found a Thai man I barely knew and a Thai woman I didn't know, fornicating in my bed.   I was surprised and they were embarrassed as hell!

When I talked to the girlfriend, she said she forgot to lock the bungalow when she left.     More likely the couple asked if they could use the bed and she said yes, before she left. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:51 AM, malibukid said:

i prefer blondes but never got married.

Guy picks up a blonde in a nightclub, and takes her home.

As they're undressing he says, "Hey, you're not a real blonde"

She grabs a hammer he left lying around and hits his thumb with it.

"Why'd you do that", he shouts ..........

She says, "look at your thumbnail, it's already going black and I only banged it once"

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, Excel said:

Sure she was simply not just on a new German ?????

Story seems to have gone quite now. Perhaps the German guy has found another good "bike" to ride and is happy again????