Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

14 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

The referance to brother is not out of order.  The used condoms could have been from  her brother staying over with a GF or could be that the so called brother is not related to her but is actually her Thai BF.

Who knows? That is of no interest in a case about a missing motorbike. 

55 minutes ago, Thaijack2014 said:

Hahaha a story for the "Bildzeitung", but alas, I don't find it...the german Thai magazines however are full of it.

Did this idiot contact the German yellow press about his shameful silly behaviour? 

27 minutes ago, Excel said:

Its obvious you can not read or perhaps comprehend  "the bike was with her elder brother in Chanthaburi."   Understand ?  Chantaburi is NOT Isan so your pathetic picture of a bike supposedly in a rice field in Isan, because you thought a disparaging comment and picture regarding Isan women would get a laugh perhaps is complete and utter tripe on your part. Perhaps your knowledge of Thailand's provinces  is not too good.

Who cares where the bike is.
She is the one who took the bike.

Now Excel, on your bike please. Astalavista.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lorin said:

Its all over media in Thailand, so hir gf will have to return the property she took, cause everyone in her village will point a finger on her. And every corrupt cop in the province will look for her. Just think about it.

They won't be looking or a waste of time because if he like so many other farangs bought and registered it  in her name she has the papers and will simply sell it.  Plus even if he bought/registerd the bike in his name she can return it in a few days/weeks and said she had permission to use it. Could also say her brother was visiting with a GF and that's where comdoms came from.  The  big surprise could have been an engagement ring but even if he gets the bike back I would advise  him to forget that.

7 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Lucky for him he didn't marry her. A lesson learnt and a few bucks lost is far better than the potentially dire financial aftermath of a bad marriage.

Lucky for her she didn't have to go to cold GerMoney every 3 months. That would turn out to be more expensive than the bailout sum for the motorbike. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Lucky for him he didn't marry her. A lesson learnt and a few bucks lost is far better than the potentially dire financial aftermath of a bad marriage.

Only good if he get's the bike back otherwise an expensive lesson.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is it that simple?

If he had the key and the bike was locked and then she "used" it, that would be theft.

But if she had access to the key and maybe "she remembers" that he told her that she and her family can use the bike while he is away, what then?

It is NOT her bike and she already advised police she would return but has not, therefore it is a theft and it is that simple

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gaccha said:

"...now Mathias is appealing for help to get his beloved bike back."

This is strange. Why is he asking us for help? He knows who has his items and he even has followed the right way to get them returned...

Does he want us all to telephone his Ex for him...? 

maybe he thinks we'll round up a posse and head up country to sort it out for him? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, malibukid said:

fools in love, a lot of suckers come to LOS who are clueless about woman.  they are like handling snakes.  i spent 40 years and six nights a week in the clubs of Hollywood and learned a lot about their treechery.   the Hollywood scene is the majors.  unfortunately a lot of guys who have had little experience for one reason or another think they will find true love in LOS.  never trust a woman.  they are oppertunist  the lot.  its hard wired. you can even see it in primate studies,, but i will not get into that.  they are always looking for the better deal and the upgrade.  it is what it is, it's nature.  just don't get emotionally involved and you will be fine.

And really, how did it go for you? 

Still single? Rental only? 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Did this idiot contact the German yellow press about his shameful silly behaviour? 

Don't know, but when I googled "Deutscher Pattaya Freundin Motorrad" I saw 3 German Thai Newspapers with the headlines... ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I wouldn't dispute that but this story could and does happen all over the world. Not sure why all the Thai bashing is going on and the reference to incest is out of order.

Not a more apt username have I ever come across????????????????????????????????????

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Um.......if I was Herr Mathias I would have weighed up the value of the bike, the rings, and damage to condo and ego against the cost of public embarrassment and media notoriety, and remain silent, and considered the experience a somewhat inexpensive lesson in life

Principal is what you are not understanding.

Hope he gets back what he has trusted in this lady.

• Like 1