Best Travel Insurance for 90-days that includes Covid-19 for Thai Pass

My planned visit to Thailand is on July 2. I have decided to stay three months (90-day max). I have UHC's HDHP with HSA that covers me in the USA. Like to buy a travel insurance to supplement that during my stay in Thailand for 90-days. The insurance must also cover covid-19 10,000USD requirements for Thailand pass. What insurance do you suggest? 

Any insurance you get will be for more than 10K and likely not exclude COVID. However the trick will be finding one that will give the necessary statement to that effect to satisfy Thailand Pass requirements.

Alternatively you could get a 650 baht "throw-away" Thai COVID policy just for Thailand Pass (needs only 30 days even though you will stay longer) and separate "real" insurance.

How old are you?

6 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Any insurance you get will be for more than 10K and likely not exclude COVID. However the trick will be finding one that will give the necessary statement to that effect to satisfy Thailand Pass requirements.

Alternatively you could get a 650 baht "throw-away" Thai COVID policy just for Thailand Pass (needs only 30 days even though you will stay longer) and separate "real" insurance.

How old are you?

I know 650 baht insurance (the link is in TP site). Not really afraid of Covid-19, though I require an insurance for TP. Looking for an insurance that will supplement my HDHP insurance for accident, dengue fever or other emergencies. My HDHP covers in Thailand (or World wide) only 50% (being a PPO) after I meet my deductible (7K USD). Hoping to get a supplemental insurance for Thailand only. I'm 61. 

Edited by Onerak