Hotel with western Breakfast

mrmicbkktxl

4 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Well  I actually see only 5000 up(Hilton) in agoda and booking.com,most hotels don't tell what kind of breakfast,I'm tired with the thai hot dogs,thai ham and rice in the morning.I like decent cheese,bacon,eggs,yougurt,potatoes and a decent coffee

On Agoda, suggest reading the reviews of recent customers.  The few times I stayed in Pattaya (booked on Agoda), the breakfast buffet was very good.....eggs to order, omelets, yogurt, ham/bacon/sausage(hot dogs), cereals, etc.  As the other response mentioned, 1500 baht per night will get you a great breakfast.

• Like 2

With such a budget, I would book a >90 m2< suite with seaview at Sandy Spring, Soi 13.

Just over 3000/night (seems breakfast not included).

If their breakfast offerings are not satisfying for you, a short walk over 2nd road to Casa Pascal. If that is not good enough I am finished...

• Like 1

Look for Big Fat Besty on YouTube who has several recent hotel reviews including Avani and Barracuda among others. He pays particular attention to brekkies; he isn't called Big Fat Besty for nothing.

Prices are likely to be higher at weekend.

Edited by champers
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Had ABF included at Areca Lodge in 2020

But I experienced buffet only on the weekend.

During the week boring fried eggs, some toast, tasteless sausage, cheapest fruit day after day (without any choice, not even asking for what style of eggs).

That was obviously due to extreme low occupancy during high Covid time.

(I didn't complain as 800 Baht/night won't come back soon :cheesy:)

Maybe things have improved like the prices.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Bathing tub?

A bath. I prefer  baths to showers. You can both these days  for around 1500 baht or cheaper.

As for Western  breakfasts. Pattaya  has the  best cheapest selection  of quality  British  breakfasts of any city I know. Book  into any hotel on Soi 13 beach rd and go for a local breakfast  or try the Whitehouse on soi 13 who do a British  breakfast.

4 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Book  into any hotel on Soi 13 beach rd and go for a local breakfast 

As I suggested. And as the topic starter might come from Germany, Casa Pascal is first choice out of the hotel.

On 6/7/2022 at 2:41 AM, LarrySR said:

Dustin Thani 

Grande Centre Point

Holiday Inn

Amari

Centara 

Hilton

Pullman 

Google it 

Thanks now I booked Inter Conti 4300bt per night kingsize seaview room

• Like 2

On 6/6/2022 at 7:39 PM, howlee101 said:

On Agoda, suggest reading the reviews of recent customers.  The few times I stayed in Pattaya (booked on Agoda), the breakfast buffet was very good.....eggs to order, omelets, yogurt, ham/bacon/sausage(hot dogs), cereals, etc.  As the other response mentioned, 1500 baht per night will get you a great breakfast.

Do you trust hotel etc., reviews on such sites?

14 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Do you trust hotel etc., reviews on such sites?

Yes but I add my own filters (from customer reviews) when deciding.

- I disregard most 5 star and 1 star reviews.

- If a hotel only has a limited number of reviews and they're all 5 stars (I eliminate that hotel altogether)

- If the reviews are from certain countries, I typically exclude those in my decision

-- without naming the countries, some will complain about small details in a bad review and one country will say it was the best place ever even though it's a 2-3 star hotel....probably family and friends of the owner 

- free shuttle to/from the airport is a big plus

- decent comments on the breakfast buffet....I don't expect a Michelin rated but at least customer rated edible ????

I'll give an example.  I booked a hotel in Bangkok for an overnight stay because of an early departure at BKK (CNX-BKK-ATL).  I was looking for a free to/from shuttle and a place to sleep.  It was a 2-star with a "premium" room for less than $20 USD.  Keep in mind a taxi from BKK to hotel and reverse would probably be that much.  Anyway, most of the bad reviews were complaining about the rooms, sheets, towels, location, etc.  And most of the bad reviews were from one country....meaning, they are known to be cheap but expect luxury for a $20 per night hotel ???? 

On 6/7/2022 at 11:54 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Tastes differ :biggrin:

Looks like. I am completely with you. Beans for breakfast ???? zzzzzz.

When we were visiting Pattaya as Tourists (quite some time ago, though) we have always stayed at the Avani and their Breakfast Buffet is international, Japanese, German, Thai (and as well a lot of what BritManToo seems to enjoy). And we were always satisfied. And if it does not fit you it is just opposite Casa Pascal. And the coffee shop "Where will I meet you" just a staircase down in the shopping center in the front serves an unexpectedly good Pad Thai for a very reasonable price.

However I dont know about the room charges now - but they have a nice swimming pool, too. For cake go to the Hilton on some of the upper floors in their coffee shop there. Very good cakes rarely found in Pattaya there.

Edited by moogradod

On 6/7/2022 at 8:16 AM, Real Name Hidden said:

I recommend The Wave, a boutique hotel on Beach Road. I stayed there a few weeks ago and it fits your budget, and the breakfast is awesome. 

IMG_20220520_081259.jpg

Does look quite good, though hopefully a 'buffet', as may need a bit more substance.  Salmon is a nice touch.

Like your Q. Victoria Inn snap better, being a Yank ... BACON

Nice reviews BTW.  If only everyone did the same, would make out & about a lot easy & better to plan. ????????  

image.png.d989d76105f88e8fc54fe9ce147cff8f.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Does look quite good, though hopefully a 'buffet', as may need a bit more substance.  Salmon is a nice touch.

Like your Q. Victoria Inn snap better, being a Yank ... BACON

Nice reviews BTW.  If only everyone did the same, would make out & about a lot easy & better to plan. ????????  

image.png.d989d76105f88e8fc54fe9ce147cff8f.png

Thanks. The breakfast was ala carte and you could order as much as you wanted. I followed that up with some fresh fruit with toast and jam, and a second cup of coffee. The Wave Hotel has both bathtub and walk-in shower  There's a small outdoor pool or you're allowed to use the larger pool next door at the Bayshore since it's the same ownership. 

IMG_20220520_083256.thumb.jpg.c694c053250dbaae7912285be6be78e1.jpg

>Hi I'm looking for Hotel in Pattaya or Jomtien with western breakfast for about 3000-4000bt per night,for a short 2 nights stay end of this month ,near beach and bathing tub would be great too

Just look at the usual hotel sites like agoda , booking etc and read the comments (some actual are genuine). In Pattaya no need to pay for a breakfast in a Hotel, just go to casa Pascal for a superb breakfast.