Germinating your cannabis seeds the easy way.

49 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

They force female plants (chemically) to reproduce with no male plant involved. Result is all female seeds (feminised). You can also take cuttings from female plants (cloning). All the cuttings are female. 

Wow! That's pretty cool. Thanks for the info.

I ordered from Attitude Seed Bank as recommended. Order already on the way. 

FastBuds Seeds Blackberry AUTO
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£9.49
FastBuds Seeds Glue AUTO aka Gorilla Glue AUTO
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£11.49
Cali Connection Seeds Girl Scout Cookies
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£13.42
G13 Labs Seeds Super Skunk
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£7.49
Expert Seeds Sweet Zombie
FEMINIZED UFO #1
£ 0.00
710 Genetics Seeds Lemon Pineapple
FEMINIZED UFO #2

£ 0.00

Got a couple of freebies so well happy with that. So much selection on there it is hard to choose! I chose a couple of autos to see how they go. The others are all photoperiod.

OG Kush and Cocoa Red seeds still to arrive from Shopee...

18 minutes ago, Bobsuruncle said:

Sorry for being stupid, I know what the photoperiod means, but what does the auto mean?

Autoflowering, meaning they will automatically flower when they are ready instead of photoperiod, which flower when the light (season) changes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I ordered from Attitude Seed Bank as recommended. Order already on the way. 

FastBuds Seeds Blackberry AUTO
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£9.49
FastBuds Seeds Glue AUTO aka Gorilla Glue AUTO
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£11.49
Cali Connection Seeds Girl Scout Cookies
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£13.42
G13 Labs Seeds Super Skunk
Feminized - Pick 'n' Mix
£7.49
Expert Seeds Sweet Zombie
FEMINIZED UFO #1
£ 0.00
710 Genetics Seeds Lemon Pineapple
FEMINIZED UFO #2

£ 0.00

Got a couple of freebies so well happy with that. So much selection on there it is hard to choose! I chose a couple of autos to see how they go. The others are all photoperiod.

OG Kush and Cocoa Red seeds still to arrive from Shopee...

Similar to my order from Attitude a few days ago, should be with me this coming week.

20220618_130244.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 2:48 PM, pagallim said:

OK, my first seed just arrived, bought via Shopee.   OG Kush, one seed, 150 baht.   So here goes.....

20220615_142443#1.jpg

20220615_144536.jpg

Looks like I have a winner.   Planted one seed of the OG Kush (Shopee) 4 days ago, and has just appeared.    When should I move to a larger pot and start fertilizing?

20220619_102253.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Looks like I have a winner.   Planted one seed of the OG Kush (Shopee) 4 days ago, and has just appeared.    When should I move to a larger pot and start fertilizing?

20220619_102253.jpg

Larger pot directly the baby leaves are open fully, nutrients if growing in coco the day after. If growing in soil no nutrients for 2 weeks. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Larger pot directly the baby leaves are open fully, nutrients if growing in coco the day after. If growing in soil no nutrients for 2 weeks. 

Have the coco mix you recommended and the 'veg' fertilizer.   Water p.h. meter should be here today, with the soil p.h. meter and 'flower' fertiziler tomorrow.

20220619_113730.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Have the coco mix you recommended and the 'veg' fertilizer. 

Plant in a bigger pot tomorrow, and water around the plant (never on the plant). Water with nutrient mix the day after. I'm using 5gm in 1ltr of tap water, reducing the pH to 6 with citric acid crystals from my local baking store (YoK). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pagallim said:

Just put my OG Kush in a JP (same shopee dealer) as the Red Cocoa from them hasn't come up.

1 hour ago, pagallim said:

Water p.h. meter should be here today, with the soil p.h. meter and 'flower' fertiziler tomorrow.

Soil pH meter worthless for growing in coco. 

The water testing PH meters are also unreliable, after a year I chuck mine.

Put them in pasteurised milk to check, they should read 6.7 if accurate.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 2:00 PM, BritManToo said:

Never found any soil in Thailand that didn't kill the seedlings. I always do a hydroponic grow in coco coir. And use liquid chemical fertiliser once a day. Mix as specified on the packet, adjust PH to 6.8 using citric acid crystals and PH pen, pour around fabic pot (not on plant) until it drips through the bottom. 

This is the growing medium I use (G4 coco coir mix)

https://shopee.co.th/วัสดุปลูกรวมชุด-เพอร์ไลท์-เวอร์มิคูไลท์-พีทมอส-5*-1*-10-ลิตร-(แบ่งบรรจุ)-*สามารถปรับปริมาณ-เพอร์ไลท์-เวอร์มิคูไลท์-i.193303481.4004570476?sp_atk=c7dbd3be-5b45-4293-b9b8-58283ddcefb8&xptdk=c7dbd3be-5b45-4293-b9b8-58283ddcefb8

This for veg. 30-20-10.

IMG_20220613_135818.jpg

And this for flower 0-52-34.

IMG_20220613_135915.jpg

Where can I buy citric acid crystals, please? Shopee & lazada don't stock them according to my search.

1 hour ago, MrMuddle said:

Where can I buy citric acid crystals, please? Shopee & lazada don't stock them according to my search.

Don't search 'in' their website as their search engine sucks.  Is this what you are looking for:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/citric-acid-monohydrate-500-i2502987403-s8852801794.html?exlaz=d_1:mm_150050845_51350205_2010350205::12:12654756915!117524295342!!!pla-293946777986!c!293946777986!8852801794!510730434&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkruVBhCHARIsACVIiOzPL3ghOlpox3TfnyYpg47vyXFFNfjhIfFab1aCqYIi5B8REYa77j4aAjToEALw_wcB

image.png.c938fb1d524ecfccd111ab89fb41adfc.png

• Like 2

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Plant in a bigger pot tomorrow, and water around the plant (never on the plant). Water with nutrient mix the day after. I'm using 5gm in 1ltr of tap water, reducing the pH to 6 with citric acid crystals from my local baking store (YoK). 

OK, leaves are starting to form this morning, very impressed with the size of root.   Mixed the growing medium in a large box, and put the jiffy in a larger pot/watered around.   Where would be best to place it now?   Options of inside/outside, or we have a greenhouse.

20220620_074048.jpg

20220620_074908.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

My seeds from Attitude Seedbank have not yet arrived... no sign of any growth on my seeds either...

Dang, I am playing catchup here...  ????

You only need one seed to germinate, then after a week or two you can start cloning.

Cloning is much easier than germinating ....... and doesn't cost as much.

Don't worry,

How to Clone guide will follow once my germinated seeds are a couple of weeks old.

As many female plants as you want from just one seedling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mr Meeseeks said:

It has been 52 hours since the seeds were put in the Jiffy pellets... its frustrating when you can't see if anything is happening lol. 

Not long enough, 3-5 days, sometimes longer depending on age/quality/strength of seed.

Attitude seed took 3 days (Cheeselicious).

Shoppee seed took 4 days (Wiang Ping).

I've got 2 that probably won't come up (The Doctor, 2 years old and Cocoa Red, unknown Shoppee supplier).

And another 2 I just planted (Blueberry Cheesecake (Attitude) and OG Kush (Shoppee).

Seeds from Attitude are generally very fast and easy to germinate.

Burnt the leaves on Cheeselicious by leaving it in the sun too long (I think it'll recover), I'm experimenting to see if I can grow in full sunlight, but I think the Thai sun is too strong., so they're back on the windowsill partially shaded now.

I went low budget (฿99), and arrived yesterday.  Hoping they are the

'Squirrel Tail' as advertise, as the low end of 15-20% will do me fine. 

Even came with instructions ... ????

Just have to enjoy half a doobie (fat one) instead of a hit or 2.

Now to source a decent 1 hit pipe / bong and activ. carbon filters.

Already spotted a few on LAZ, same pricing as AliExpress without

the wait, though think I have a few months.

image.png.7144e329e6b9cca9c17c8215558a3bc8.png

ST.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I went low budget (฿99), and arrived yesterday.  Hoping they are the

'Squirrel Tail' as advertise, as the low end of 15-20% will do me fine. 

Even came with instructions ... ????

Your problem will be they're ordinary seeds, probably 2/3 male which will need to be identified and discarded after 4-6 weeks growing. I was given 4 seedlings by a Thai pal last year ..... all turned out to be male, a huge waste of my time.

4 weeks wasted work VS 5 quid for a female seed.

I'll take the female seed every time.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Your problem will be they're ordinary seeds, probably 2/3 male which will need to be identified and discarded after 4-6 weeks growing. I was given 4 seedlings by a Thai pal last year ..... all turned out to be male, a huge waste of my time.

4 weeks wasted work VS 5 quid for a female seed.

I'll take the female seed every time.

Expecting that.  If half take, and just a couple are gals that produce, that will be more than enough for me.  Then just a bit of cloning, and I'm good for a few years.

I'll indulge maybe, maybe once a week.

• Like 2