Prince Charles told by U.K. leaders to stop meddling in politics amid immigration comment backlash

onthedarkside

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

so you would admit to not have any basis for holding that opinion?

I don't think that its just a coincidence that the U.K is now getting rid of bogus asylum seekers at exactly the same time as when genuine Ukrainian refugees have nowhere to stay in the UK and thus cannot get to the UK to become refugees , that is the basis of my opinion 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The U.K have now stated they intend to leave the ECHR , European Court of human Rights .

Thats why we left the E.U. to stop Europe interfering with our affairs 

Don’t care. 

Still great news. 

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

They are not. They only things they are fleeing are their own women and families. Perhaps the police in their own countries too?

Correct, undocumented males, these bunch of wet wipes on this topic make me laugh, they probably don't even live in the UK. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The U.K have now stated they intend to leave the ECHR , European Court of human Rights .

Sadly, the good old conservative British traditions are falling apart....????

"The Council of Europe set to work creating a human rights convention. Again, Churchill was an advocate; he proclaimed:

“In the centre of our movement stands the idea of a Charter of Human Rights, guarded by freedom and sustained by law.”

That ‘Charter of Human Rights’ of which Churchill spoke was named the European Convention on Human Rights."

https://eachother.org.uk/wrote-european-convention-human-rights/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

Sadly, the good old conservative British traditions are falling apart....????

"The Council of Europe set to work creating a human rights convention. Again, Churchill was an advocate; he proclaimed:

“In the centre of our movement stands the idea of a Charter of Human Rights, guarded by freedom and sustained by law.”

That ‘Charter of Human Rights’ of which Churchill spoke was named the European Convention on Human Rights."

https://eachother.org.uk/wrote-european-convention-human-rights/

I really doing think that idea behind that law was to give anyone the "Human right " to  go and live in any Country they want to go and live in . 

The "human right" to sail in a boat and live in the Country of your choice .

2 hours ago, sungod said:

hilarious, care to elaborate?

Would it be OK to send them to, say the US if they accepted?

It would be the right thing to allow those fleeing terror, violence and persecution entry to the uk. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Johnson really is intent on destroying the international reputation of the UK.

However, this particular piece of idiocy is handing his many enemies within the Tory party exactly the excuse they need to get rid of him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Loiner said:

They are not. They only things they are fleeing are their own women and families. Perhaps the police in their own countries too?

If I wanted to leave my wife and family, I wouldn't bother spending my life savings to travel across a continent or two, and then risk drowning crossing one of the world's busiest shipping lanes 

I'd merely move to the next province, Nong Khai, and start wearing shades along with the face mask when outdoors.

32 minutes ago, sungod said:

The UK does offer safe passage, they need to follow the process as the Ukrainian refugees do. If you choose to cut corners and enter illegally and place yourself at risk, thats not the UK's fault. No one is forcing them on boats at gun point in France.

Don't share your point of view on who is at fault regarding refugee policy.

• Sad 1