Such a positive vibe in Bangkok as tourists, Thai sellers, locals and even a Thong Lo cop celebrate the end of ganja prohibition!

webfact

Last time I tried local weed it was heavily "boosted" with some strange chemicals and instead of fun or at least some good "stoner" mood it gave headache and massive hangover effect. Lets make it clear - it is just another herb and as you can see at Yowarat's shops there are no regulations on purity, chemical treatments and basic storage rules. Obviously they [weed growers] will and probably do apply all nasty chemicals already. On my opinion this is not worth spending even 50 satangs for a joint.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, malibukid said:

doubt if this will ever happen in Chiang Mai

?  CM and Pai are some of the biggest backpacker weed head spots in Asia.  All that luscious land outside the city to grow in places like Mae Rim. Of course it will come very soon and big I bet.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

?  CM and Pai are some of the biggest backpacker weed head spots in Asia.  All that luscious land outside the city to grow in places like Mae Rim. Of course it will come very soon and big I bet.

ask  Beer if he has any plans on expanding to Chiang Mai?  things are done differently up here in the north.  maybe some brown envelopes will have to be produced?

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I am in Samui now. I did not see a single cannabis dispensary. The place I used to buy it before the 9th june still sells, but it is expensive and busy and quality very low at the moment. Staff there told me it is still illegal in Samui and nothing changed at all, brown envelopes as per usual. Police are enforcing the 0.2% rule for buds they tell me. Now using someone I found on Line app and very happy with his service. Am I missing something?

There is a dispensary in Samui, in Samthong resort, not sure they are open yet as they delated their opening yesterday, you should go have a look and report back. Not sure I can put the link, look for black spiky on facebook.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Those prices quoted are insane. Hopefully competition will sort that out. In the US, you can get very high end stuff for around $300 an ounce. That equates to around 350 baht per gram. 

I've seen it as low as $165 an ounce in Massachusetts and it's much cheaper in Colorado. It varies from shop to shop. I don't think $300 an ounce is normal. 

Edited by alex8912
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'm trying to make up my mind whether Tolstoy's "War and Peace" was shorter than the OP's post.

One minor gem or Freudian slip, when he commented on the British biker who was killed when a Chinese woman pulled out on him.

• Like 1

All this confusion is putting me off going to Thailand again. I never touch weed in Thailand as I can't enjoy it when I am worried if I am going to get Arrested, even when I lived there for 4 years II never touched it.

At home I am more or less stoned all day  nowadays's. I thought it was 0.2 THC only. What's going on have they found a loophole with the flower not being an extract or was that the plan all the time. Can I spark up a spiff now without the fear of the police?

Edited by juice777
  • Haha 1