Is Bitcoin going to zero?

Adumbration

1 hour ago, Mark Nothing said:

Yes.  Bitcoin and all the others are going to zero.

Central bankers and governments will not allow competition with existing currency and the impending full implentation of central bank digital cash. The goal is to fully eliminate cash and track all incomings and outgoings.

I think bitcoin was an experiment funded by central bankers to determine best methods prior to worldwide rollout.

The carnage will lead to the illusion of central bankers and governments saving the day and protecting citizens from never getting fleeced again.

Do some more research. All others are not. A small few will be used for the new financial system

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

currency should reflect the strength of the economy

Currency just like any other commodities reflect the demand and supply. If demand is more that supply, the rate goes up. And yes indirectly is related to the strength of the economy because a stronger economy attracts more investors and investment raising the demand.

42 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

no

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss his....umm...logic.  I chopped the head off a chicken and watched it run around and the pattern lines up with the math!   

I told my astrologer about it she said that my aura shows that there is definitely a great financial event happening to me in 2029.

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Do some more research. All others are not. A small few will be used for the new financial system

Why do you believe any of those established cryptos would be part of the new financial system?

If there will be a new financial system, every "coin" will be new coins, new system backed by governments. 

• Haha 1

People tend to forget the bigger the pump, the bigger the dump, with the whole crypto craze all those buyers are going to be liquidating their positions, hundreds of millions of people hitting sell.

18k is the first support level, lets see if it can at least hold that over the weekend before more dumping 

on the bright side oil is rolling over, inflation rolling over and 10 yr yield is rolling over, great time to buy stocks (not meme stocks)

Edited by dj230
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

How many years have you said that bitcoin is worth nothing?

Never believed in it, even back in 2017 when everybody was raving about it (and other cryptos). Since 2008 I am convinced that wealth should be invested in tangible assets, namely gold and real estate. Nothing has made me change my mind since, quite the contrary.

49 minutes ago, dj230 said:

People tend to forget the bigger the pump, the bigger the dump, with the whole crypto craze all those buyers are going to be liquidating their positions, hundreds of millions of people hitting sell.

18k is the first support level, lets see if it can at least hold that over the weekend before more dumping 

on the bright side oil is rolling over, inflation rolling over and 10 yr yield is rolling over, great time to buy stocks (not meme stocks)

Stocks are 20% overvalued compared to avg pe ratios

21 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Never believed in it, even back in 2017 when everybody was raving about it (and other cryptos). Since 2008 I am convinced that wealth should be invested in tangible assets, namely gold and real estate. Nothing has made me change my mind since, quite the contrary.

Gold has been a dog since 2012

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

My expert told me to dollar cost average in at $21,000.

When it rises to 200k in 2 years, it won't matter if you bought at 21k or 19k.

The same expert told me to DCA when BTC had fallen from 19k to 3k in 2018, great advice. 

Is this you expert: Michael Saylor (MicroStrategy) Portfolio Tracker (saylortracker.com) ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Stocks are 20% overvalued compared to avg pe ratios

Lots of Mega caps and growth stocks already at March 2020 bottoms, so unless they were overvalued during a market crash in 2020 then they aren’t overvalued now as their revenue and earnings are even higher.