Pattaya Bar Girls are Lazy

Problem I have with bar girls - or rather ex bar girls - is that all my friends here are all hooked up with them and know absolutely no idea about them. All of them have other men, have been hooked up with other men whilst they were away, are with them but married to others - friend of mine just paid off an entire bar girls debt on the assumption she is now divorced from the french husband she is still living with - idiot. I have friends here that have absolutely no idea that their boo is bi-sexual.

I like most of us have made these errors in the past - we probably all did until we learned the truth about a lot of them, that's probably why most of us - like myself - enjoy the some times and then look outside of the bars for a wife. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Problem I have with bar girls - or rather ex bar girls - is that all my friends here are all hooked up with them and know absolutely no idea about them. All of them have other men, have been hooked up with other men whilst they were away, are with them but married to others - friend of mine just paid off an entire bar girls debt on the assumption she is now divorced from the french husband she is still living with - idiot. I have friends here that have absolutely no idea that their boo is bi-sexual.

I like most of us have made these errors in the past - we probably all did until we learned the truth about a lot of them, that's probably why most of us - like myself - enjoy the some times and then look outside of the bars for a wife. 

Yeah I had an old bar owner here tell me in his estimation 95% of bar girl relationships fail. I been here 10 years and in my experience with many friends and acquaintances I would say I no of none that were ultimately successful. And it usually included a lot of heartache, havoc and expense along the way. And without fail even the ones that stole houses and the blokes life savings...the girls all seem to end up penniless back in a village or usually back to the bar. 

• Like 2

would you sleep with multiple partners who are in the main considerably older and not in great physical shape, who you can't understand and if you did would bore you, for the equivalent of 30k baht a month? it's a soul destroying occupation in a soul destroying industry. you can't blame them for not being the most motivated of workers.

Edited by it is what it is

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Sounds like you having a blast with gossip and a exiting life keeping track of everyone.

Of course yours is different? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Another error is thinking your girl is different .................

Oops @Hummin beat me to it!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

Sounds like you having a blast with gossip and a exiting life keeping track of everyone.

Of course yours is different? 

NO, not really, my wife is a kindergarten teacher by profession, I think that they all confide in her as she is 'different' from them. If anything it is a curse to know more about your friends other half 'omissions' than not - how do you even start to explain to a  friend your lady is a Tom ! 

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Another error is thinking your girl is different .................

Oops @Hummin beat me to it!

Who can ever be 100% sure  about  a Thai woman ? But I'd like to think that being at uni and doing doctorates, then teaching until I met her - her certificates and awards in 3 thick binders from working in schools pretty much covers the after period until I met her. As for after marrying her, I think taking care of our daughter 24/7/365 would make any 'outside interests' a little hard. 

Reminds me, I must get her to rediscover her 'army style' teaching uniform for some role play

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

My first Thai wife - non bargirl - worked on the Bangkok BTS system. When we married we had some head honcho come to our wedding and make a speech.

Two years later 'I' divorced her for destroying our business, defrauding the UK tax man, putting £30,000 on bank credit cards and loans against the business and writing a letter to someone offering the business (I was still paying the bank for) for free to someone if she failed to pay back £3,000 she had borrowed from them within a month ! I very nearly lost my house. So, yes, I know many 'good' thai ladies are 'very bad' thai ladies. Certainly a hooker would have been cheaper during that time

Your ex wife was an amateur then compared to Alex Albon's Thai Mother. Now when it comes to being "bad" she certainly was one of them.

20 hours ago, starky said:

Don't know where old mate got his figures but top shelf are making a stack more than 30k a month. That's peanuts. Heaps of  girls out there making that just in ladies drinks and that's before the barfining an everything else that comes with it. Not to mention the muppets will be back soon all the major sponsors and minor sponsors sending hookers money from foreign lands so they can book a spot on their return. Then you got your 2 week millionaires paying weeelllll over the odds I could go on and on but I think I've made my point.

Except that many ladies are lazy and don’t want drinks. Happy to get salary, even if they get money deducted for not making quota.

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is one little detail which you don't mention: What's the alternative?

For many girls the alternative is to get f@$#54 by their Thai bf who is possibly drunk and just comes from another girl.

If the girls have the alternative of a drunk Thai guy who wants money or drunk farangs who pay money then the decision is not so difficult.

Both.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

I'm guessing maybe that @Danderman123is newish to the scene and still trying to get his head around it. that or he's been here a long time but is just a bit too into the scene. I used to be like that until I got bored with the backstory.

go to bar, dlink a dlink, buy a few lady dlinks, get dlunk and have a big ol' sanuk. if they want a shoulder to cry on then they can pay you! ????

Since I am traveling with my bargirlfriend, and she is a recruiter, I hear about lazy ladies all day. Who is on Yabba, who is fighting with their Tom,  lots of stories. As always, if this topic bores you, you can read elsewhere.

19 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

It is not exactly like that. And not making any judgements here as not to sure if I was a good looking girl with little hope living in poverty if I wouldn't be doing the same thing. There is plenty of work for them in factories etc and that's what normal girls do. Can earn up to 15-20k per month with OT. Very, very small percentage of Isaan girls become hookers and the ones that do are no different from the hookers back home. Lazy, broken. Attraction of what seems like an easy glamorous life and easy money. They aren't generally good human beings toiling away and being exploited to send money back to their families. Normal deal is they leave a kid in the village....mum or grandma looks after the kid and girls sends back around 2000-3000 baht a month for the kids upkeep....which the grandparents normally p$$ up the wall on gambling or grog. The rest the girl p$$es up the wall herself. Everyone happy. The kid grows up with abandonment issues, broken in some way and thus the cycle continues

Yep.

i know an older bargirl who brought her 16 year old daughter to a bar in Pattaya just to learn the business (not to work). So, if she is abandoned by her Thai boyfriend after spitting out a kid, she knows what to do.

18 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Some girls do, some go with Toms.  The reality is, sadly, that many Thai women expect it and believe it to not only be normal but what they deserve.  Many also cannot get out once they are in as the guy will kill them.

Bargirls generally crave young Thai men.

Even marginal earners will blow their salary on boys in karaoke bars.

The ladies will go to karaoke bars after their bars close.

The boys will go to karaoke bars after their elderly Farang customer goes to sleep.

Edited by Danderman123

14 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I generally know the situation with ladies I go with for a long time, ie stay with me for more than a few days. I don’t sponsor them, just pay for time with me. If they go home to a Thai boyfriend, I don’t care.

I draw the line at ladies with Farang boyfriends, I don’t go with them.

I am completely  clueless on the status of my current bargirlfriend. She works long hours, maybe has other customers or boyfriends, but as long as shows up on the appointed day, all good for me.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Except that many ladies are lazy and don’t want drinks. Happy to get salary, even if they get money deducted for not making quota.

Maybe in crappy beer bars out soi bukhao. I been around a while mate and your talking about gogo girls. The ones I know are earners they sure af wouldn't be doing it for 20k a month lol. 

But then again I crave and chase the grouse not some lazy, 2 bob hooker that can't even be bothered grafting.

There's girls who have been making 3000 baht a short time for years now off mug punters don't tell me they making 20k a month when they pull that down in a few days lol. The girls you knock around may be  bit different though.

Edited by starky

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Since I am traveling with my bargirlfriend, and she is a recruiter, I hear about lazy ladies all day. Who is on Yabba, who is fighting with their Tom,  lots of stories. As always, if this topic bores you, you can read elsewhere.

sounds like you've been staying into the abyss for too long. or maybe you're CS as we say in Australia.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche 

6 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

It means I wouldn't go out of my way to try to exploit people, don't know why that concept is so hard to understand? And yeah, I tip well. 

I also support unions and any actions to help working class people get a better deal. 

keep telling yourself that champ. whatever gets you through the day ????