Rider of motorcycle with sidecar loses it at a bend and collides with 10 wheeler

webfact

653745.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Naew Na reported on the aftermath of an accident in which the rider of a motorcycle with sidecar lost control at a bend and collided with the tire of a ten wheel truck on a Thai country road. 

It happened in Soi Khao Chong, Bang Saray, Sattahip, in Chonburi, eastern Thailand. 

Charnchai, 18, was pictured getting first aid at the scene for several injuries after coming off His Honda Wave 125 i. 

653751.jpg

The bike was a write off.

The driver of the truck, Kantinan, 28, was at the scene as the victim was taken away in an ambulance to Sirikit Hospital.

653750.jpg

He said that the motorcyclist lost control at the bend hitting him on the right side before being propelled off.

Police will talk to both drivers involved again to sort out the matter. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-06-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

653748.jpg

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Nothing but a nuisance those sidecars. 

Agreed - they go slow & there's no room to overtake.  Throw in the speaker vans at election time & no wonder Thailand's fuel bill is 30% higher than it should be!

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

No helmet, and bad driving. " I lost control " should read ''I am a cr@p driver who can't control my vehicle at speed round a bend'' 

Just an 18yo kid riding an inherently unstable and hard to control vehicle.... I often see kids deliberately trying to lift the sidecar wheel...  if it lands the samlor will pull to the side.